Thread: wife rape
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 11:46 PM   #3
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Whether it is an ex or current wife it seems to be a pretty common fantasy from what I've seen and read here. I certainly enjoy that fantasy and have had the opportunity last fall to come close to that.

It started many years ago when she asked me if I would like to see her with another man and of course I agreed. I had the chance to watch her screw a couple of guys over time but it kind of petered out. Then just before our anniversary she asked me if I wanted anything special and I shared the closest I could come to my fantasy – watching another guy take her when she was tied to the bed blindfolded.

I did have to compromise a bit but came close to my fantasy. Here is how it went down:

I posted a generic ad on craigslist and of course got a lot of responses. After some careful screening I did run across a guy that was willing to tie her up and go for it. I met him several times to get to know him better before I introduced the two of them one night. She knew I had been talking to him and to my surprise she decided to go through with it.

We went to our house and she put on some crappy clothes as she didn’t want to ruin anything nice. We had arranged for a safe word of course. She wouldn’t let him blindfold her as she wanted me to do that. She then laid back on the bed and I watched my new friend tie her spread eagle to the bed. He started out nice and loose so she could move around a bit. He then took out a knife and started to remove her clothing. It didn’t take long for him to remove her clothes. She didn’t move much as this was going on but I could see her chest heaving up and down.

He took off his clothes and started playing with her only to find she was already soaking wet. He proceeded to tighten up the ropes and then wasted no time getting down to business and after a while of his dick in her she was straining at the ropes as wave after wave of orgasms hit her as he pumped her deep and hard. As I was watching her strain against the ropes it wasn’t hard to imagine her being raped like that. He wasn't rough with her but did screw her brains out. She came several times which might not fit every guys fantasy, but it worked for me. Her struggling against the ropes as she came each time was very hot. After he was done I watched his cum drip out of her and got some nice pictures of that.

I got sloppy seconds and believe me, they were the best seconds I've ever had in my life. There was just something awesome about fucking my wife when she was lubed with another guys cum. He didn't mind taking her a second time either and I sure as hell enjoyed watching that even more as this time he lasted a far longer time.

She's never told me, but I always wondered what she was thinking as some other guy was tying her up when she was blindfolded and then cutting her clothes off exposing her everything she had for his pleasure. We had a safe word that she never used. She did tell me she enjoyed having another dick in her.

We've not done this again for other reasons but for one night it sure was a hell of a show and is as close to my fantasy as I’ll ever get. And that’s good enough for me.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote