View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 09:32 AM   #8
Cryptkeeper

Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cryptkeeper has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The snow outside was thawing. Her bruises from not cooperating those first days started fading with her improved compliance. Melissa began finding Reggie less unpleasant and her situation with him more bearable — similar to if he had forced her to smoke cigarettes with him until she finally stopped coughing and began acquiring the unwanted habit herself.

Although she still eagerly waited for the snow to completely melt so he would leave, her anticipation had lost some of its desperation.

From his days recruiting innocent girls as prostitutes, some from nice families with very good upbringing, Reggie knew the longer a woman practiced a vice with someone, the less distasteful it became for her — even in the case of a young, faithful wife like Melissa.

This was all part of his plan. The more he made Melissa commit adultery with him — increasing the salaciousness of their sex acts each time — the more comfortable she became doing it. With her husband away for three weeks, Reggie had the opportunity and time that he needed to work on her.

It was an unusually cold fall even for this northern climate, and it had taken a week for the snow to start melting. Meanwhile, the consequences of Melissa’s failure to seek help and escape Reggie’s molestations multiplied, the sex with him becoming progressively more depraved and her thoughts about Bill more infrequent.

Reggie’s constant pursuit of physical gratification with Melissa left her with minimal concentration for anything else. Today the sky stayed cloudy and the day gloomy with rain, but Melissa had little time to notice the weather outside.

It was late morning when she slipped from the bed while Reggie slept. Exhausted, Melissa wandered into a dim kitchen wearing only panties and a bra. Reggie had kept her awake fucking most of the night as he had done every night for the past week.

Severe sleep deprivation made her thoughts as cloudy as the weather outside. Suddenly his arm wrapped around her narrow waist and Melissa realized her short time away from him was already over. She turned around.

Reggie observed how tired she looked, how successfully he had worn her down thus far. “What are you doing here, baby? Why did you leave me all alone in bed?”

Melissa silently stared back at Reggie. He was naked and held her in his arms. She tried pulling away from his hug, but her ass bumped the table behind her.

“Come on, baby, let’s get these panties and bra off you. You know how hard my cock is when I wake up in the morning. You gotta help relieve it for me.”

Reggie was already starting with her again after they had fucked all night. She arched backward over the table trying to avoid his embrace, the head of his huge black penis stabbing her tummy like the end of a hot poker.

His arm stayed fastened around her waist while his other hand slid into her panties and pulled them downward.

“No, not here. I don’t want to do it again, Reggie.”

“Yes you do, baby. You know how much you like cumming on a black cock. Don’t start fighting it again. It won’t do you any good.”

She desperately searched his eyes for a spark of compassion she had yet to find in them. His gigantic penis returned into her snug vagina like she was his girlfriend.

He was doing it to her again anyway, this time on the edge of her kitchen table.

“No, Reggie — I don’t want to do it — not here.”

“Oh, yes baby, right here. You’re so wet. I love putting my hard cock inside your tight pussy. Does that feel good? You starting to like big black cock?”

He kept asking her if it felt good, if she liked black cock — cooing horribly filthy things non-stop while sexually assaulting her.

Yes, it felt good to Melissa, but could that mean she liked it, liked him? She felt more confused. Reggie did lewder things to her each day, that caused her body to involuntarily respond and orgasm for him.

No, why was she thinking this way? She detested him and everything he did to her!

A long serrated meat knife sitting on the counter just a couple of feet away from Melissa had tempted her, but she lacked the fortitude to grab it and stab Reggie.

She wanted to sink that knife in Reggie’s gut while shouting that she hated him and his big black cock, but a power he possessed over her grew stronger and became harder to fight the longer they stayed together.

All she could do was pitifully moan, lying on her back on her kitchen table, crying out from powerful orgasms she was unable to stop him from giving her. His monster-sized penis burrowed deeply and unrelentingly inside her, his gorilla hands groped her perky tits, and his fingers teased her taut nipples.

The old wooden table Melissa lied upon squeaked in disapproval of her inaction each time Reggie drove into her.

“Ooh, oh, no, I don’t like it, Reggie. It’s wrong. Ah, ooh, please stop…don’t do this — no, ah, ooh, ah, oh.”

“Oh, baby, your pussy feels so good. You getting so wet. You liking big black cock more each time we do it, huh?”

Melissa sensed the growing tension in Reggie’s body. Regretfully, they had fucked so many times in the short period they had been snowed in together that they were becoming more like familiar sex partners. She recognized all his signs — the change in his voice, the acceleration of his thrusts, the intensity in his face and how his hands touched her.

“Uh, ah, no, please… no more, Reggie. Oh, ah, stop now. Don’t cum in me again — ooh.”

“Oh, yeah baby, I can’t stop. You feel too good — I’m gonna cum.”

“No — ”

Reggie released the explosive orgasm he had held back all morning while fucking Melissa, the rich and plentiful cream from his huge heavy balls nourishing her receptive cunt.

He was not her husband and a loathing Melissa always experienced when receiving Reggie’s seed washed over her again. He filled her with his semen, and she felt his long, hefty penis finally pull out of her tight vagina.

Reggie stood at the edge of the table between her spread legs.

They were finished having sex — at least for a little while, Melissa mistakenly thought, relieved it was temporarily over. She started to sit up, but Reggie’s strong hand landed on her chest and stopped her.

“We’re not done yet, baby,” he said. It was an unwelcome phrase she hated, yet heard from him too often.

“But you just came in me,” she complained while reclining on her elbows and breathing heavily. His hand stayed on her chest, preventing her from sitting upright. “I need to go to the bathroom.”

She wanted to get off that kitchen table — an unsanitary, stomach-churning place to have sex — and wash his vile cum out of her vagina as quickly as possible.

Reggie did not reply, absorbed momentarily studying her beautiful clitoris, now a darker pink than usual and engorged. His brown wet dick, resting on her light skin beside her pussy, was still firm and almost reached her cute bellybutton.

Melissa felt the warmth and wetness of his weighty penis lying on her.

Reggie thought her clitoris deserved more attention.

He began rubbing her clitoris with the slippery head of his penis, gently sliding his cock up and down along her sensitive hood. The technique drove many of the women he had been with into erotic frenzy.

Melissa looked down at what felt even nicer than all the other vulgar things he had done to her recently, and watched, unable to take her eyes off the revolting sight that appeared to her so much uglier than it felt.

Between her splayed legs the smooth brown head of his penis kept nudging her excited pink clitoris, both organs wet and glistening, heavily covered in a messy combination of secretions from intercourse. Reggie had coaxed her completely open for him during their sex, and she remained that way now.

“Oh, God, what are you doing? You just finished — y-you came in me already.”

She tried looking back up into Reggie’s eyes, the clit massage having the desired effect, her face contorting as she stared at him.

He was engrossed with her vagina and did not return her gaze.

Reggie watched her pussy squirm beneath him trying to avoid the highly sensual and addicting contact with his penis, but he was unrelenting. He held his hardening cock against her tumescent clitoris, following her every move, sliding himself up and down, indulging her sensitive female flesh.

Her pussy’s efforts to escape the continued touch of his penis slowly waned.

She hated herself for having orgasms with him before and didn’t want them again. Her hand arriving on his strong rippling abs gently pushed at them. The modest diamonds in her engagement ring and wedding band brilliantly sparkled against his dark skin.

“Stop it, please stop it,” she whimpered unconvincingly before capitulating moments later and lying back down on the table. Her hand left his hard muscular stomach and came to rest on her soft inner thigh that had stayed open for him.

Her engagement and wedding rings still glinting, appeared unaffected by the terrible infidelity occurring beside them that rendered their symbolism completely meaningless. Her sacred vagina abandoned final attempts to avoid contact with Reggie’s hard cock and began small graceful undulations with it instead, traitorously exchanging delightful sensations with this black man’s penis in betrayal of her once honored wedding vows.

“That’s it, baby, let your pussy do what it wants — let it feel good.”

Reggie’s cock and Melissa’s pussy began speaking the same language, saying similar things to each other. It was not the first time their bodies communicated this way, but Melissa still stubbornly refused to acknowledge her intimate feelings to him.

Melissa had taken some coaxing to bring her back around, but the contact between their genitals had immediately restored Reggie’s full erection before he even lost it.

“Oh, oh, ah, ooh don’t,” Melissa resumed moaning in desperation, while pathetically cumming for him.

“Oh, yeah. Does that feel good there, baby? Your clitty made my cock hard again. Does your husband get hard for you like this?”

Melissa panted. Sex with Bill rarely lasted more than two minutes and she never orgasmed from it. “Oh, God, no, he doesn’t. He’s not sick like you. Ooh, you bastard, please stop.”

“What’s the matter, baby? Don’t you like it when I make it feel good for you? You’re so wet.”

Reggie kept wetting his cock in her pussy, taking his penis out of her soaked vagina minutes later and massaging her clitoris with it again.

“Uh, ah, oh, nah ooh, please no — stop it,” Melissa cried, her eyes barely open, her mouth ajar and her breathing labored.

His cock caressed her pussy so perfectly, making it feel so incredible, that she actually forgot for a time how much she really hated Reggie and hated doing this with him. She forgot that he had no right touching her there — that his penis did not belong anywhere near her vagina, let alone in it.

“Yea, you really feeling it good girl, huh?”

She did not want to ‘feel it’ or hear his ludicrous comments, but he would not stop rubbing her clitoris with his big hard penis while saying those perverse things. She tried tuning him out, but like the sensations, his words penetrated to her deepest core and his warped thoughts began mixing with her own.

Like the alcoholic after that first sip, she seemed powerless to stop their intimacy from becoming more. Reggie kept refilling her glass, forcing her to consume what he poured. He was getting her drunk with sex.

By continuously sharing the same intoxicating beverage with him — even though she drank it involuntarily — she was unwittingly acquiring his habit and turning into his partner. Together they experienced something much stiffer than booze.

“Do you like the way that feels now, baby? Does it feel good there like that? You starting to like black cock? Is that black cock making your pussy feel really nice?” Reggie continued asking in reply to Melissa’s moans of despair.
Cryptkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote