View Single Post
Old 08-18-2013, 02:26 AM   #260
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think Debaser lives in a parallel universe with full employment, where everyone shops at Waitrose, Habitat, Laura Ashley, Selfridges. I expect the clock is always stopped at 2.45pm, and the stupid cunt gorges himself daily on jam and scones, whilst debating such important topics as the correct pronunciation of "scones" (and "Bowie"). There is no disease, poverty, hooded sweatshirts, visible concrete, graffiti, Pakistanis, or anything else that might offend his sensibilities. He can brag that he knows how the niggers feel the cold, and the slums got so much soul, without the misfortune of ever having to have ventured there. So how does he know? Because he once paid a Pole to fix his plumbing.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote