View Single Post
Old 09-30-2009, 10:10 PM   #29
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

woo its rbs resident troll to harrass people about a serious subject!

...well, not really. in responce to the OP, yeah, i feel/felt like that a lot, and people can give the whole "valuable people in your life" thing but what happens when there really are none? its always easy for someone with positive things in their life to have that "shut up and keep going" kind of attitude, even people that were once in the same situation. people say "well youve got to have someone" well what if you dont? "then go out and meet people" well what if you cant? "keep trying" and it kind of loops there, but maybe there are reasons, you know? its hard to explain..

no one should ever claim that suicide is a waste of life, because it isnt, or not an answer, because it is. is it the correct answer? likely not. but it can be. is it honestly the humane thing to tell a guy like the fellow in the music video for One by metallica (yeah yeah, its a valid reference here shut up guys ) that suicide isnt the answer? look at the poor fucker, theres literally nothing left for him, hes a living corpse! and this is something that happens. is it a waste of life if you find out youve got ALS and dont want to live through the pain? i know its kind of off track from the whole emotional issue, but even so.

i guess the TL;DR here is dont be close minded about suicide, because it may just end up being a valid solution for you in the near or distant future. shit happens.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote