View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #26
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well i have to admit that i have as well had thoughts about suicide.... and my mothers constant nagging that i am to fat does not help either.... it gets to the point where i cant even walk over to a clothes store and i buy clothes that are far to big and baggy for me (giving the perception that i am alot bigger then i actually am eg men's size large or something)... i think that i am a "curvy" body type ... i mean i no that i aint a supermodel ... and i have a bit of the phat around my body lol ....

and to be honest .... i have tried suicide .... many times because of it .... people say "dont let her get to you" or "just shrug it off" bit after a few years of comparison to my thin sister and other women walking around the street around my age group and even chick in magazines it breaks you down .... and i am not to happy to say .. that i have been broken down

when i feel realli down and those suicidal thoughts float in ... i guess the only thing that keeps me going are the people that i love the most (which are my friends and mugga <3) and my little sister (since i class her as the only family that i have and if i died she wold have to carry all of the suffering by herself which i dont want her to carry)

and also one day that old bitch will hopefully burn in the depths of hell and never return to me

Last edited by MuggasWoman; 09-22-2009 at 12:54 AM.
MuggasWoman is offline   Reply With Quote