View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:56 AM   #25
TZOFOSHO
Hardest E-thug around

TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TZOFOSHO has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've definitely had fleeting suicidal thoughts, like you, the fact that i'm 23 and have plenty of time to change things is a very motivational factor.

Additionally, i find it hard to believe in an after life, so death (in my mind just non-existence) isn't something i look forward to...

Also, whenever i think of suicide, it makes me feel like a pussy, like i would be completely giving up and taking the easy way out, and not just sucking it up. I know there are alot of people going through a lot worse things than i am, and they can suck it up, so why can't I?...

Finally, like you've already said, the people it would affect completely kill any thoughts i might have of suicide, suicide would feel to selfish...

(As has been said), I think when life turns to shit (as it does for everyone now and again), you just want everything to stop, this is when i have the fleeting thoughts of suicide, as i assume most people do, but, 'this too shall pass' is a phrase that has gotten me through a lot of life's bullshit.

Last edited by TZOFOSHO; 08-14-2009 at 12:58 AM.
TZOFOSHO is offline   Reply With Quote