View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:19 PM   #22
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flesh4Fantasy View Post
Seriously back on topic - what I was going to write...

1) Point out that if you have made an attempt at suicide that is more serious than persistent thoughts... But if you feel compelled to answer that is prying and this is not the place for details... If you have not, maybe you are depressed right now and see that as a dare so you will be taken more seriously... So I erased that one.

2) Say that I have had thoughts about suicide at different times in my life and that it may be considered normal in some ways... But I'm not an expert, so what do I know... You may not believe me, I could post anything... Don't want to encourage these thoughts and have you dwell on them... So I erased that one.

3) Cliched advice on waiting till things seem better or your life will turn around... No one wants to hear that shit, either... Sounds condescending and dismissive... So I erased that one.

But again, 4)I think the best advice for you tonight is that RB will not answer your questions...
1) Was never really an option in my mind... Cause i don't really want to be dead lol...

2) I also think that alot of people do have thoughts about it... maybe to some degree it is normal when your pretty much stuck in life and have alot of pain in your mind and heart...
I'm pretty gullable and call me naive but i assume that if somebody tells me something it should be true... otherwise it's lieing to me and to yourself in a way...
3) It's might be cliche... but it's true lol
Life eventually will get better again.
Even if a person like me has no particular goal in life (big part of my problem atm) I still know that if i keep the goodness in my heart... good things will happen to me
4) I was never really looking for advice in the first place
It was merely an observation and was wondering if anybody had the same ideas on this as me... ^^

Thanks for sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
lifes a real struggle at times. its beautiful too, like days today when its sunny and a stiff wind is billowing the palms and bamboos, doors are wide open, I'm all by myself with no clothes on, the budgies are chirping and kissing eachother, and my little brown oriental cat chooses to snuggle up next to me at the keyboard rather than be anywhere else.

even in times like this, there is a kind of melancholy as if its too beautiful or too fake or too elusive to retain and a feeling of guilt that Im not out ther sweating and working.
or maybe I just analyse shit too much

I would never harm myself or intentionally put myself in harms way, but there are moments when I return to the black hole and wonder why I fooled myself into thinking I made an inroads into my life long goal of finding peace self acceptance within me and made an impact on the outside world.

all the times I see signs of growth. sometimes it seems its not enough.

Ending life is never the answer.

Nothing could ever be that bad. Losing a child would be the only thing I can imagine would make you seriously think twice.
I know that beautiful feeling too
Recently it's been hard to come back to that point though.
So much stuff that's going on... blegh lol
when I read:
the like days today when its sunny and a stiff wind is billowing the palms and bamboos, doors are wide open, I'm all by myself with no clothes on, the budgies are chirping and kissing eachother, and my little brown oriental cat chooses to snuggle up next to me at the keyboard rather than be anywhere else.

I could so totally imagine that in my head and how peaceful it seems
made me feel at ease again so thank you for that ^^