View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 11:14 PM   #21
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaggirl View Post
lifes a real struggle at times. its beautiful too, like days today when its sunny and a stiff wind is billowing the palms and bamboos, doors are wide open, I'm all by myself with no clothes on, the budgies are chirping and kissing eachother, and my little brown oriental cat chooses to snuggle up next to me at the keyboard rather than be anywhere else.
Smart cat.

But gaggirl's right. You go back and forth between highs and lows - that's human. Sometimes you take a step forward and two steps back - that's life.

Other times bad stuff just seems to happen that is out of your control. You may feel like the universe is punishing you. But the universe is impartial.

Something I tell myself to put it into perspective that the universe is not out to get ME personally, that it is just random bad shit falling down to land wherever...

"It's simply the natural perversity inherent in the universe." Try it. It makes the bad stuff seem less targeted.

*not jealous of a cat, I'm NOT*
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote