Thread: Nurses.
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2017, 01:40 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Nurses.

Those "angels" of the public sector are at it again. Apparently some one is whining that nurses have to obtain groceries from food banks in order to survive. Also, it is supposedly the fault of our current government.

I'm claiming bullshit here. First of all, since 1997 the gap between public and private sector pay has increased in favour of the public. Thanks to New Labour.

I know people working on minimum wage (don't even get me started on the screwed economics of minimum wage laws), who don't use food banks. Reason, there are no food banks where they live. I'm sure they'd love a free meal, but some how they get by any way!

I earn less than many but the most junior of nurses (apparently it is acceptable to elevate some ones wages just because they have been to university, experience and ability have absolutely fuck all to do with it). I don't use food banks. I eat rather well actually. Yesterday I paid £40 to have a Wagyu beef and lobster burger, and a few other bits, delivered. This was because I couldn't be arsed to walk to the shop and buy a pie.

I don't believe for a minute that nurses are using food banks because of wage freezes, or because they generally can't afford to eat. Either the concept is bollocks, or they are using food banks because they are too selfish and stupid to live within their means, are using their social status as a nurse to obtain mortgages they can't afford, and such like. Or they just eat too much fucking chocolate. There is no way in hell that a nurse needs to use a food bank. Put down the flat screen television, and get a fucking grip.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote