View Single Post
Old 03-26-2012, 07:56 PM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smile to myself as you start to thrash, movements that can mean only one thing. Orgasm, that you have reached the highest peak. And that is with me raping you. I wonder how you will start reacting after you have been broken? That is something I want to find out, thinking with a smile. Already decided that you are now my possession, mine only after today. Sure the others can fuck you as a reward for work well done, but otherwise you are mine.

Without speaking these thoughts I roll off of you, sitting in the sand next to you. Noticing just how soaked the area beneath us is. And I laugh. "Well boys, she should be nice and wet for whoever gets her next. You should thank me for making it easy for the rest of you."

I watch, they descend upon you like a pack of wild dogs. Hands are everywhere and there is a scuffle on who gets to be between your legs. This is settled by the guy, Mike I think, who got between them rolling you over on top of him. Allowing a second man to mount you from behind, forcing the head of his cock up your ass. There are shrieks of pain, but this only causes your mouth to open for a third invading cock. Barely able to see you know under writhing teenage boys.