View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 10:27 AM   #36
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think the RD’s owners would have given notice if that were the case. I have heard from second hand sources who have spoken to Louise, RD’s only active Mod that the site was paid up until the end of the year. I think the crash was unexpected, now whether they choose to restore it or let it die I do not know.

I think RD was a great place to play and I think RB is a great place to play. I would like to see RD refuges post as regularly here as they did on RD. Honestly I can see some moving on to other sites or at least visiting other sites were members from RD who are banned from RB are being welcomed.

I personaly give thanks to RapeBoard, I think the Mods and RB members alike have welcomed RD warmly and treated them fairly.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote