View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:42 AM   #31
dickbiggers

dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dickbiggers has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Add that to the fact that running an adult site is a thankless job, requiring constant attention. Phantom and I closed down KO because after five years we found that we had little or no interest in continuing the daily grind. I suspect Wicked and MyDarkSide felt/feel the same.
I hope that's not the case. But if so, it would have been nice had an announcement been made. If one of them had said "Hey folks, its been fun, but..." and then given us two weeks or so to react, our departure would have been orderly and organized instead of the Mongolian clusterfuck that ensued. Only a few of us have found RB, in spite of the seeming flood of refugees. Many of us are still out there frustrated and confused. If RD is gone forever, the way they simply shut off the lights and locked the door is like showing up for work one morning, finding the doors yellow-taped and being told by security that the owners outsourced your jobs to India over the weekend. I do hope that's not the reality.