View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 02:14 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Raping Tits - Satisfying a Craving For Tits

I know this might sound odd, but I am a breast man and sometimes I just get a craving to suck on titties. Big tits, fat tits, fake tits, real tits...tits in general are a good thing. They are comfort food, really. I can vividly remember trying to go to sleep on the night of literally the worst day of my life and thinking, "What I wouldn't give to be somewhere just sucking on a nice set of tits." To that end, I have been having a fantasy as of late where I see a woman in an airport for example who has literally the best set of titties I have ever seen...and she's cute too. I get her alone, forcing her to the ground, pressing my hard cock against her body. I throw up her blouse and rip open her bra to unveil her magnificent tits - a true work of art. I suck on them, grab them, I grope them, twist her nipples, bury my face in them and motorboat. All the while rubbing my hard cock over her thigh (I still have my clothes on - as does she with the exception of her shirt and blouse). "Oh, God," I begin to moan. "Your tits, God, I love your tits! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooood your tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits!" Suddenly my face contorts as I climax and collapse on her for a few seconds. I then roll away and begin to collect myself. She can tell I am about to leave and looks at me with this look of confusion and bewilderment that the act is all over. "What're...you're not...what?" She says. "Oh," surprised, I reply, "Did you - Did you think I was going to rape you? Oh, no. I just wanted to suck your tits. They are truly magnificent by the way."