View Single Post
Old 02-09-2009, 12:25 AM   #23
Trill
Banned

Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Trill has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Trill Send a message via Yahoo to Trill

I returned later in the day with one of the many buckets filled with cash from a hard day's work of soliciting donations. I went out on a shopping trip and spent some of the money on toys for you. You may not like them, but I certainly will.
Your eyes widen and you stare in silent trepidation as I put down the cash bucket and empty the black plastic bag: a ring gag, a butt plug, metal wrist and ankle cuffs, plenty of silicone-based lube and special nylon bondage rope. I extract the plug from it's packaging and lube it up. You put up a terrible struggle as I gradually insert the flared object into your anus. One of your kicks hits home and I stumble back. You get off the bed and run for the door, mmmphing frantically as you twist around and try to open the door with your bound hands. I grab you by the hair ansd deliver a hard slap across your face, then bend you over and insert the plug. It fits snugly and despite straining and wriggling, you can't get it out. I then wrestle you back onto the bed, replacing the cloth gag with the ring gag and chaining you spread-eagled to the bed.
Trill is offline   Reply With Quote