View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:13 PM   #14
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It's the first time I hear about forced orgasms and I think it's a FANTASTIC idea. Thank you very much SinisterIntentions.
I did not even know what a Sybian was, I had to GG it.

I wonder how long you have to force someone orgasm if he/her is wounded or under a psychological shock.
I know from experience I can force myself jerk off 4 times and still reach orgasm (wank orgasm) but I have to use my imagination for that.

How can a rape victim be willing to use his/her imagination to find connections with the assault if he/she is not into rape fantasy ?
I gotta say I'm sceptical about forced orgasms, even if it is the most interesting idea I've heard from a long long time.

Anyway, Sorry Sinister for changing the subject.
In answer to your question YES Toys/Machines are definitely part of my rape fantasy.

This is what I want my girl rapist to do to me :

shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote