View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:58 AM   #169
discreet_observer

discreet_observer has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to discreet_observer
Default Huge Leg/Short Skirt Fetish & Frustration

Already posted this in the Intros section, thought I should post it here too for anyone who wants to contact me:

"Hi,
As it seems a few others did, I found this forum by accident - I was using Google to narrow down some new Yahoo contacts

Do any other guys here find it extremely frustrating and unfair when women(mostly youthful, vibrant, soft, curvy women) wear revealing cloths and tease their flesh?

Stupid question, but if anyone does, and would be up for chatting on Yahoo about what either of us would do with them IM me on discreet_observer@yahoo.co.uk.

The Yahoo picsharing function is often utilised to look at pics of teasing celebs/women

As it says in the title, my main fetish is for legs(and a cute face and ample chest also helps) and short skirts, especially if they have toned/shapely thighs. Whenever I see them I imagine spending literally hours feeling them up, relishing their curves(That's not all, obviously).

UK/M str8 here, hope to hear from you! I don't have any set requirements for how chats go so feel free to IM me."
discreet_observer is offline   Reply With Quote