View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #163
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by doc_married View Post
doc_married@yahoo.com, i wud love to have a rape fantasy rp involving, raping my patient, while her, mom/husband/partner waits outside, and it would be great if the woman is a staunch lesbian and i rape her in all her holes..
I have a fantasy along those lines. A fertility clinic where the husband waits in the waiting room while the wife is taken in the back. she has been told exactly what to wear and once in the back the fun begins. After she is taken back to the waiting room to face her hubby.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote