View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 12:26 AM   #23
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BitchNo1985 View Post
Taking away human dignity from me. Forcing me to cooperate with rapist against my will. Using threats and beating to make me strip by myself. Making crude remarks and jokes about me while i do strip, tremble and cry. Joke about my pain and fear and humiliation. "I said shut up and strip you whore (and i see you take your belt up)....yeah....go on bitch....good girl". Being ruthless and patient. "Suck it bitch....deeper....i said deeper....go on.....choking already? Don't stop or I'll whip you to death you filthy little whore". Making me swallow sperm and lick it from the floor "Lick it clean bitch or I'll do you up your ass". Treating me like a dog, making me crawl. Playing with my pain and despair. Giving me commands, beating me to fulfill them and teasing me brutally "get up on your knees and crawl you bitch (than, when I start, pushing my with your leg on my buttocks so I fell down again) I said get up you piece of shit". Making me say and repeat loudly that I beg you to rape me or whip me. And of course calling me you whore, you slut, you bitch etc.Rewarding my cooperation with doing this, what you told you won't do if I cooperate. And than again forcing me to cooperate. After all giving me to another man like a used toy
Hmm, I like the way you think. Another thing I'd add is making you suck me off, and if you don't get me to cum in your mouth within a couple of minutes then I'm gonna rape you in the ass. By the way, the only lube I'd use is your saliva, so suck hard and make it sloppy like a good whore should.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote