View Single Post
Old 05-24-2017, 02:44 PM   #11
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yes, but it has been racist to mention rucksacks ever since police shot dead an illegal immigrant with a rucksack when he ran away just two days after the London tube and bus bombings. Add a beard and brown skin in to the equation, and you're double racist. Ozombie-Bin-Liner could probably walk straight in to a cabinet meeting so long as he'd come straight from the beach, hadn't shaved, and been shopping at Go Outdoors hours before his effort to deselect the current government. Fuck me, it would probably be racist not to sell him guns, ammunition, and Semtex.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grants70 View Post
I'm reading reports on the Sky News site saying that security was minimal and many bags were not checked. Apparently the bomber had a rucksack.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote