View Single Post
Old 04-14-2013, 12:14 AM   #1
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Life is a roller coaster

There are so many challenges, so many curved balls that life throws at us. Personally, I like to think I deal with it well, but who am I kidding? I'm on the roller coaster, riding the highs and the lows just like everyone else.

During the low times, I truly "need" my rape fantasy. I need to write stories and immerse myself in another world. It's a form of escapism and I'm grateful to have it. Sometimes, the real world sucks - or at least, parts of it do. This is why sites like this mean so much to me. They help me ride out the roller coaster, without going insane.

Not everyone is in the same boat as me, of course. Some are just here for entertainment. Which one are you?

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote