View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 01:31 PM   #135
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The female paramedic finishes her duties, slurping a mouth full of hot while cum from the tall man who is standing before her, his now withering cock dripping spunk on her ample tits. “Thank you for the gift of your seed, Master” the kneeling naked woman says with a sparkling smile.

Surveying the scene, I decide it is time to welcome Tamika back to the farm. Escapes can’t be tolerated and while I know the little slut should be put to death slowly in front of the other fucking sows, a lesson on the penalty for escape, I admire her spirit. Her offspring could bring a needed spark to the herd and her children might serve their future masters with the same zeal for life. Well, at least until their future owner’s tire of them and strangle them on their own entrails.

No, I should sentence her to death, by the noose or the garrote. In either case she would be slowly strangled to death while some lucky cocksman enjoyed her death throes as her dying cunt massaged his fuck stick, or perhaps her asshole would serve the same purpose to pleasure her executioner.

The child in her still slim belly would be lost of course, doubling the loss to the farm. Then maybe she should just be confined to some stocks or a cell until she is ripe for harvest? She could then be made to decant her fetus just as her sight dimmed, her last breath burning hot in her lungs as she grasps of the last tiny bit of air unreachable because of her rope constricted throat. She could watch in a last dying horror as we present her baby for sale… a bouncing little girl never to know freedom.

That reminds me of course, we need to start hormone treatments for Tamika soon to attempt to ensure the probabilities that her child will be a girl.

Anyway, time for her punishment, sadly a light one.

“Take her to the horse” I instruct the kneeling naked female paramedic just as the tall man before her snaps the last of her chains about her wrists. An obedient slave, the woman medic had already clasp her own ankles in irons, and as she stands to obey, her metal bonds tinkle as she moves.

The naked woman medic starts pushing the gurney with Tamika on it across the rough ground towards an open paddock. There in the warming sun is a section of tree trunk, thicker than a telephone pole, mounted horizontally above the ground at about chest height on two more thick poles. In the middle of the horizontal pole is a long, thick wooden dildo, embedded in the old tree and stained dark by body fluids of those who have ridden this horse on other days. Most of the bark from the old tree is still intact, save near the center of the horizontal beam on either side of the thick wooden dildo. There the rough bark is worn smooth by the thighs of the many women to have ridden the horse.

Heavy sandbags with leather ankle straps await the next rider on the ground near the horse. More leather straps for her wrists, attached by thick spikes into the hard wood, they look like a pommel for a saddle awaiting Tamika.

A small crowd has followed the pair down to the horse. Some to help mount the bound slut Tamika mount her new lover, others just to watch the spectacle for their own enjoyment. The sun beams down hotly still early in the day and the humidity is oppressive this morning. It’s perfect weather for a fuck pig’s ride on the horse…