View Single Post
Old 05-16-2007, 09:41 AM   #134
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Laying on the gurney, my eyes focus upwards as i hear the commotion going on around me. After a while i hear a familiar voice speak, my heart starts to pound heavily in my chest as i look in the directions that i can hear the mans voice coming from. My eyes rresting apon the man as i hear him speak to me, "No o god no this cant be happening" the whispered words unable to be heard my anyone but myself.

Clenching my eyes closed tightly, i pray for a moment that its all just a dream. After a few deep breaths i slowly open my eyes again, still i pray for the images that were before my eyes are now gone. Tears start to form in my eyes and slowly run down my cheeks. As the reality sets in, after all my efforts to get free from here and the hell i have have been put through since then, i have failed and ended up back here anyway.

Staring up at the male standing over me, my eyes meet his, yet even with my vision blurred from the tears i can see his cold glare focused on me, watching me with intent. "No...No... No". The repeatedly screamed word filling the air as i thrash around on the gurney trying to free myself from the bindings holdning me. My wrists, arms and legs all start to hurt as my struggle to free myself intensifies. As my breath gets shorter, i start to give up my struggle, knowing that the bindings have not even budged an inch in the whole time.

My eyes now dry from the tears being shed by me just moments earlier. Everything now coming into focus again, fear fills me as u lay still and return the gaze that is being shown to me. I try to ourstare the guy now, not wanting him to think he can push me around and make me do what he wants.