View Single Post
Old 04-28-2007, 08:21 AM   #132
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hearing as th ejudge on the screen gives me her word that i will be kept safhe from the guards i sit there silent for a few minutes while i think about if i sould or shouldnt give my name to her.

After a while of silence i look directly into the womans eyes, " Ok then, My name is Tamika... Tamika Woods". My heart sinks as i finish giving my name to the judge, still unsure of it it was a good move or not.

" Please, what will happen now that i willingly gave you my name" My heart slows again, each beat felt clearly from it as the anxiety is high within me as i wait for her answer, hoping that its going to definatly be what she suggested it could be just before and that i get things easier now.