View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 08:02 AM   #129
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The harsh faced woman examines some papers set before her and looks directly at the camera, her televised image seemingly burning through 71’s soul with her hard steely eyes. “Let it be noted that the prisoner requests legal counsel at this time. In light of this, I’ll enter a ‘not guilty’ plea for all charges at this time.”

“The defendant has refused to cooperate and provide identification, so I order a psychiatric evaluation at the regional mental health facility. Considering the severity of the offenses you are charged with, I set bail at $500,000 cash.”

“Do you wish to offer some identification to the court at this time or shall we continue to treat your case as a Jane Doe until your fingerprint records can be verified?” finishes the female judge.