View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 08:30 PM   #128
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The steel chair cold against my naked legs, the coldness and fear make by whole body start to shake as i sit there. The face on the TV infront of me accusing me of all these things, knowing that most of them aren't true.

Still staring at the face of the screen unable to beleive what is being said. I close my eyes for a moment, not wanting to hear what is these words. As i open them again i look around to see where the guards were and what they were doing before looking back at the screen.

My heart pounding as i go to speak, "I..I". Stopping my self before i get a chance to answer, unsure of what i sould actually say in this situation. No matter what i say i know im not going to get any justice with these officers. Breathing nore heavily then before, "I would like to reconsider that representation please"