View Single Post
Old 03-17-2007, 05:48 AM   #124
my dark side
Banned

my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)my dark side has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Screaming in pain as he thrusts in and out of my ass with his cock. The pain can only be desribes as intense, like he is going to rip me. No matter how much he ounds away the pain does not ease. My only escape from the sick feeling i am getting from feeling him so deep inside me is the feeling of the womans juices still on my face, the smell invading my nose as i breath. I can also feel the male officers now cold cum still trickling down my thigh as it now begins to harden.

Surely this nightmare has to come to an end soon. The pain of this new rape continues to make me scream he goes deep with each thrust, unable to do anything, helplessly laying bound on the floor as it occurs. "Please stop" the second sentence to exit my mouth since arriving here.