View Single Post
Old 02-28-2007, 07:01 AM   #121
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The matron’s sharp nails start digging into 71’s soft tit flesh, drawing blood. “I don’t feel no tongue in my cunt whore” she says to the young woman as she rides her face.

The guard riding her belly, his cock hard in the young woman get’s Aggie’s hint. “Jimmy, give me a box” he says to the other male guard who hands over a small black box.

Still thrusting his hard cock into the battered woman on the floor he starts running the small black box over her soft belly. “Better start lapping at that pussy girl, and while you’re at it move you cunt too, or else…” he says as he runs the metal studs of the small box over her wet skin, then presses the button on it’s side.

The battered prisoner leaps upward at the first surge of current from the stun gun the make fucking her is using on her. 150,000 volts make her belly contract involuntarily and he keeps moving the small device and tapping the switch, send her leaping and screaming at each application.

“That’s better whore” says the matron as she rides the screaming woman’s face, “now use your tongue slut..”