View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 10:30 AM   #33
Bambi3

Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Bambi3 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Bambi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by revengethroughrape View Post
I like the idea of forcing a baby into the woman, because I rape-in my fantasies- the sort of self assured women who want absolute control over every aspect of their lives. So by raping them, one loss of control, and forcibly impregnating, another there are just layers that I love.
THIS, exactly! I feel it is the ultimate proof that the rapist has taken away all control from his victim.
And it is such a lasting experience, too.
The moment when it happens...he can even announce it if he has stalked her long enough to know a little about her body.
He can look her right into the eyes and tell her that he is about to cum inside of her, planting his seed where it will take over her body, just as he did moments before.
She will be forced to act upon his deed for such a long time, he will violate her body over and over without even touching again.
When her body grows, her breasts swell - it will feel like being taken again and again.
Bambi3 is offline   Reply With Quote