View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:33 PM   #22
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty Red View Post
I just love a good face fucking... there's nothing like having my head trapped between a man driving his cock down my throat and a wall or floor. Five seconds of that and I'm creaming so hard there's a puddle. I love having my hair pulled in great fistfuls with my throat stuffed full and my nose pressed so hard into a man that I can't breathe... oh god .. just the thought makes me wet.

Damn... I gotta go find a clamp.
Hell, I'd oblige. The only thing I've never understood about forcing a girl to suck me off is that she could easily just bite her way out of that situation. That's why I'd show a pair of pliers and let her know I'd use it to take out all of her teeth if she tried.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote