View Single Post
Old 02-24-2014, 03:00 PM   #2
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Amy's Bad Decision Part 2

Amy found herself strapped down to some strange table. It was made from thin metal strips that resembled the top of a cage. She was still naked except for her panties. Her arms and legs were spread and attached to each corner if the table with strong leather cuffs. The room was thick concrete with a large drain in the floor's center. There were 2 large, steel cabinets along one wall, a faucet and water hose. Both the ceiling and several walls were adorned with various iron eye-bolts. Beside her table was some sort of rolling electrical box with black dials. A mass of wires were draped over it.

The soldiers had left several minutes ago. Her throat was sore and her voice hoarse, so she had given up screaming for some time. Obviously there was no one to come to her rescue. She could only hope that the Colonel would come to the proper conclusion, that they were innocent. Little did know in her young and naive mind, that the Colonel already knew she was innocent; He just did not care.

The thick metal door clanged open and the Colonel entered the room. He was still in his trousers, but this time, he wore a white t-shirt. In his hand was a tall glass filled with ice and a clear liquid. He was sipping the drink, as he stepped over to Amy.

"So, have you decided to talk?" he asked, running a thick finger up from her belly button to a point between her heaving breasts.

"There is nothing for me to tell you. We know nothing of any rebels," she responded, while trying to wriggle her body away from his finger. The finger was getting dangerously close to one of her small nipples. "D...don't," she pleaded, as the finger pressed into the little nubbin.

"Still willing to lie for your friends, I see," he said.

His finger was exchanged with a piece of ice from the glass. The ice was positioned over the nipple, where the cold, melting water dripped over its surface. The nipple reacted by increasing in size. Amy's body jerked to and fro, as she tried to avoid the freezing droplets.

"Your nipples like this attention, don't they?" he asked, shifting the ice to her other breast.

"No, no, please don't. Ah. It's cold," she complained.

"This will work better if they're hard, Little One," he remarked.

"This? This what?" she asked in fear.

The Colonel did not reply. He rolled the electrical cart closer and picked up two wires and a short wooden dowel. The wires were draped over her body for the time being, and he moved to her head with the dowel.

"Open up," he said pushing the dowel between her teeth and tying it around her head with a small wire. "You'll want to bite down on that in a little while."

She muffled a scream, as he picked up a wire. He carefully made a little loop on the end. Cupping her young, pert breast in his large hand, he slipped the loop over her erect nipple. She screamed again, as he cruelly tightened it onto the nub. He glanced up, smiling at her and did the same to her other swollen nipple. He patted the mound of her pussy, feeling the soft curls beneath the material of her panties.

"Let's see if we can make you wet those panties, shall we?"

He flipped a toggle switch on the cart, and the device came alive. Amy's fearful eyes darted back and forth from the wires on her nipples, to the hand hovering over the large black dial.

"Shall we start on low?" he asked.

With the turn of the dial, Amy began to feel a slight tingle to the tips of her nipples. It was a slight vibration with a gentle tapping that began at the tips and traveled out across the surface of her breasts. Her flesh seemed to sort of ripple in waves. The feeling was somewhat arousing, and it was making her cunt slightly damp. Unconsciously her hips rolled on the table's surface.

"You like that? Let's move it up a notch," the Colonel said, shifting the dial two more notches.

The feeling intensified, becoming uncomfortable and somewhat stronger. He left the dial at that setting and stepped to her prone form. He ran a finger over her mound, pushing the material into the damp crease of her sex, searching for her clit beneath its surface.

"Oh yes, my horny little virgin. Your enjoying this too much. Colonel can fix that for you. How about we jump on up to...say, 10?"

"Nph nph'" she mumbled in response.

Her blue eyes shot open in horror, as his hand gripped the dial.
Suddenly Amy stiffened, her body arching off the table. Her teeth bit deep into the wood. A small stain appeared on the crotch of her panties. It began to quickly spread across her mound, till liquid could be seen pouring from the material. It drizzled down the crack of her ass, through the table, and splashed loudly onto the floor below.
The dial was turned back, and Amy's body came crashing back down to the table. Her chest rose and fell with her gagged breaths. The swollen, erect nipples were dark red.
"Again, I think," the Colonel said, smiling at the horror reflected in the young girl's face. He flicked the dial farther over.
Amy's body shot up in the air. It hung there convulsing and twitching in some torturous dance. What were only seconds, seemed like hours of pain to Amy, before her body came crashing back down.
"You ready to talk,' he asked, looking down at her face. She tossed her head back and forth, trying to form words beneath the dowel. 'No, I don't think so. I think I will have a look at this soaked pussy of yours."
"Mphh, Mphh," she pleaded.
He lifted a knife from his pocket and used it to slice up one side of her wet panties. Slowly he peeled the material aside and tossed the remnants to the floor. She had a wonderful little patch of light blond curls. They were matted and wet from her urine.
"I see the carpet matches the drapes,' the Colonel remarked. 'That is until I remove it. You'll be much more sensitive, once your bare as a baby's ass." The knife was placed back in his pocket, and he walked over to the cabinets.
He returned wearing a pair of latex gloves and carrying a beige plastic bottle. Amy watched as he squeezed a white lotion into his palm. His hand came down to her mound, where it began to smear liberal amounts of cream into her blond curls. The lotion was very warm and getting warmer by the second.
"Oh, this is a hair removal. It's not made for your sensitive areas though. If left on too long, it can cause quite a burning sensation," he said, observing the way she was gyrating her hips. "Oh, it must be burning already. I forgot how young and tender you were. I'll wash it off...Now, where's my glass?"
He retrieved his glass. The majority of the ice he had used up on her breasts, so now the tall glass mostly contained 151 proof rum. Tipping it over her mound, he began to wash the hair from her cunt with the alcohol. Due to her thrashing and screams, he had to pour, wait, then pour again. Amy's sex was left, hairless, smooth, bright red, and swollen. Upon admiring his work, he gave it a sharp 'slap', then stood back and watched her struggle, trying to scream beneath the wooden gag. His cock was anxiously pressing against his trousers.

Going back to the cart, the Colonel retrieved more wires. Amy lifted her head, trying to see what was going on between her thighs. His thick fingers were prying her nether lips apart, stretching them, and massaging them between his fingers.

"You have small lips, but I think I can still get this clip attached."

"Aghh!" she screamed from beneath the wood as the powerful pinch registered; First on one labia, then the next.

"It really helps that your wet down there. How about a 12?" he asked moving his hand back to the dial.

The intense burning pain, shot through Amy's sex and breasts. Her limbs lifted and shook, as her body stiffly arched from the table. She would have surly bit off her tongue if not for the wooden bit. The dial slipped back to 0 and her flesh came crashing back to the table with a wet 'slap'. Drool trailed from the corners of her mouth, and her chest rose and fell. Her breath game in harsh gasps as if she had just ran a marathon.

The Colonel was horny as Hell from watching the girl's young, naked body dance in pain. He strolled over and ran his fingers through her sweat damp, hair.

"Forget the rebels for now. Do you want to fuck me? Give me your precious virginity?" he asked Amy.

She shook her head resiliently in an obvious answer of; 'no'.

"Well then, We'll give you a little more exercise in strengthening your cunt muscles, and ask you again," he stated with a grin. With one hand in his pocked, stroking his hard cock, and the other on the dial, he flipped it up to 20. Then he began to toy with her; Down to 6, up to 25, down to 12, back to 25. On and on it went, her body twitching in the air, then crashing back down to the hard surface of the table.

He went back to the table and took her head again.

"You want to fuck me now, Girl?" he asked.

She weakly nodded her head up and down in answer.

"Good," he said slipping the wooden dowel from her lips.

Amy found her head turned, the dark mushroom head of the cock, poised at her mouth.

"Suck,' was all he said.

She found herself opening her lips and accepting the vile monster into her mouth. Her hair hurt, as he painfully held it by the roots, thrusting the cock deeper each time. Her spit mixed with his pre-cum and bubbled over his shaft and down her face. As he continued with her humiliating face fuck, he called for his guards. They began loosening her bonds and viciously yanking the wires from her abused body.

The cock withdrew from her gagging mouth, and he slapped it a few times across her cheek.

"Now, time for that fuck, isn't it?" he asked.

She glanced to the electrical cart and nodded in submission.

He walked away, removing his clothes and taking a seat on an armless, padded chair that had been moved into the room.

"Tie her arms behind her back, and bring her here," the Colonel ordered.

Amy was half carried, half drug to the naked man. Her legs were kicked apart, till she was straddle the menacing dark shaft. It waved between her thighs like some poisonous snake waiting to strike.

"Now, you will kindly lower your tight cunt over my cock," he ordered Amy.

Hesitantly, Amy began to squat down. She flinched, when the tip of his flesh made contact with her sore and engorged lips.

"Lower," he commanded.

Amy forced herself to ease a bit farther. Her dry opening painfully stretched over his shaft. Once partly in, she felt the head press against the membrane of her maidenhead. She began to sweat in fear.

"Please, Sir, I...I can't," she pleaded.

The colonel was prepared and swiftly swinging his feet to the side, kicked Amy's legs out from under her. Gravity drove her body down, ripping away her virginity, and plunging his thick cock up to the hilt in her young womb.

"Aeiii!" she screamed.

As he lifted her struggling body, he could feel her blood trickling down his shaft. He dove his face into her tender breasts, as he plunged her body back down his stiff rod.

"Take her arms,' he told the soldiers, 'and show her how to fuck."

They began to raise her body and move her up and down his cock. She was so tight. The Colonel bit into her tit and moaned, as the snug cunt caressed his shaft. Amy cried and panted with pain. Her red, inflamed mound slammed again and again into the course hair of his crotch.

"Oh yes, you're learning to take a man's cock. Just wait till you feel my hot cum fill your young womb. You will die of pleasure," he teased.

"No...no, you can't cum in me. You mustn't," she pleaded between gasps.

"Why? Don't you feel me swelling now? It won't be very long."

"No! No!"

He looked to his men; "When I cum, I want you to hold her down on my cock. Be ready, she's going to squirm."

Harder and faster the cock pumped into Amy. Her own body began to lubricate against her will. Involuntarily, she began to moan in between thrusts.

"Here it comes, Girlie. Feel it?" he asked.

"Don't...D...don't cum in m...me!"

His hands gripped her hips, while the soldiers pushed down on her shoulders. The cock moved on its on, jerking inside her twitching body, releasing its hot seed. They struggled to hold the small girl, who was intent of removing herself from the cum shooting, shaft of terror. Her struggles were useless. Paying no heed to her thoughts, her convulsing cunt, milked the shaft of its potent load. Finally, her body collapsed to the Colonels shoulder. They continued to hold her still, as the pulsing cock released its last few shots.

Afterwards, The Colonel removed himself of her body, allowing it to fall limply to the concrete floor.

"String her upside down,' he commanded, 'I want my cum to stay warm. Then work her over with the strap. I'll be back to hear her talk."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote