View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 01:44 AM   #26
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I grunted my next words between strokes. Her ass was exquisite. I could feel she had never experienced a man in this way and as defiant as she was, I saw that I had touched her real fear; the village she had come from. The fear that crossed her face when I merely mentioned it...

"Uuuuhh... Pity you aren't a wizard with your curses... Your only magic...unnn is this tiny ass. You are mine, little....uun one. You are mine and will remain so unnnntil... I dessssss cide otherwise."

What treasures must lie there, ripe for my picking?, I thought.

Were all of the women and girls there this luscious? How much more agony could I inflict upon her with shows of gang rape and torture of them?

The warrior god I worship is incredibly cruel and I model myself after him. He only asks one sacrifice; that of causing physical and psychological torture to the vanquished he provides. He feeds on that and demands it and I am a faithful worshiper of him. He has provided me well because of it. Her fearful eyes had told me that I would be culling his good graces soon. It was hard not to scream in joy. My cock grew harder inside her at the thought of the maids I would be parading before her; stripping; having gang raped.

I fucked her harder, slamming my rod deep inside her unwilling, quivering ass. With each stroke, I pulled her back to me with the lash around her pretty throat.

The men hooted and hollered as I took her. They were like wild dogs. I decided to feed them.

"Come, my boyyyys...." I said between strokes. "Taste her tits.... her...unng... belly... those thighs... Use your teeth and be men with your hands, but draw no blood.... that is my pleasure alone"

I needed to prompt them no further. They were upon her like the hungry jackals they are.Her head loomed above them staring at me in the mirror, not daring to look away. I watched her face contort in pain. I felt her buck and fight as the mouths and hands invaded her painfully finding a way to abuse every crevice and curve.

Impossibly, my cock grew even more stiff at this humiliation.

Last edited by EvilJ; 12-27-2014 at 01:50 AM.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote