View Single Post
Old 12-22-2014, 01:27 AM   #22
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I smiled with satisfaction as she quivered with impotent anger. She was still so full of spirit. I was going to have to break that, but how? I honestly believed she would not be effected by the kiss of my whip; her rage was that great.

That is when my eyes chanced upon her sisters. The one who was sucking the cock was already broken, but there were two more by my count and one of them- a very busty one with fiery hair- had always hidden a sneer as I raped her. She would be the key. She would be this "Sara's" undoing.

"You don't fear my whip? Let's see how you fare to other horrors; ones of a more palatable nature to my taste," I said in an icy voice. Then I pointed at the red haired captive. "Bind that one's hands behind her and drag her hither naked. Place her on her knees before this "warrior's" dripping cunt. She will feel the gentle caress of my whip as her loose mouthed sister watches from on high."

The men seized the girl and she twisted with all her might as they stripped and bound her.

"No, Lord Salazar! I have done nothing but let you enjoy my pleasures! I never resist or fight you any more! Please!!! Do not make me pay for my sister's insolence!" She screamed, tears flowing on her freckled cheeks.

The men dragged her naked bound body to her sister. Her thick womanly hips were all she could use to push the men and I admit freely it was a magnificent spectacle. Her plump ass shook as they pressed her to her knees and I could see her mouth was level with her sisters sperm filled vagina, her lips nearly stroking it.

"Please! Have mercy on me! Punish me no more!"

I uncoiled the whip as my men held her.

"You will do as I say or die for her eyes. Now... suck my juices out of her as I whip you. And keep working her cunny with your slag mouth until she begs me to rape her, she shudders with a full body release or you die trying."

And with that, my men forced her pretty face into her sister's cunt. My whip bit her back for the first of many times.