View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009, 10:46 PM   #2
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Rape Of Detective Rockford Part II

"Julie, your sister has made me an offer, that if I go along with, would have you back home and safe in a couple of hours. And she says, that you could be trusted not to contact the police until you heard from her. Now I think the minuet I set you free , you would drive straight to the nearest police station and bring them back here for me. What do you have to say about that?"

Julie's eyes shifted from the rapist to Rockie and back. "I would do exactly as my sister told me to do, if she said not to call the authorities then I wouldn't."

"And just how do I know I can trust that?" he said with a sarcastic smile.

"Because you would still have Rockie with you, and if I sent the police when you heard them coming you would still have time to.....to....hurt her."

He looked at Julie and turned quickly to Rockie, "Well Detective, we have a deal."

Rockie was somewhat shocked by his acceptance, she never dreamed he would go along with it.

He unshackled Julie. "Now Rockie, just to be sure I understand our deal completely, please explain exactly what you are going to do for me."

"Don't make me say it in front of Julie.....please"

"Say it whore, just like you told me in the golf cart."

Her eyes lowered so as not to have to look at her sister Rockie began to speak. "I'll stay with you for as long as you want, and do anything you want, willingly and...and I'll do it better than you've ever had it done before."

"You don't have to do this Rockie." Julie whimpered out between her tears.

Their rapist walked over and unlocked Rockies leg irons, then her handcuffs. He drew a pistol from behind his back.

"Now Rockie, as soon as you complete my first task, I'll take Julie down to your car and send her home. And then you can plan on spending the next three days and nights totally in my control."

Oh no Rockie thought, he is going to make me blow him in front of Julie. "What do you want me to do?" Rockie said, almost fearful of what his answer would be.

"Make love to your sister.And make it the best I've ever seen" he said with that sickening smile.

Rockie shook her head. "What?.....what did you say?"

"You heard me Detective, the only way she leaves here tonight, is if you make love to her, and it better be good." was his response.

She had to get her sister out of here. She didn't know what his plans were for herself, but she knew she could save Julie. She walked over and sat down on the bed next to her sister. Rockie took her little sister in her arms and whispered in her ear, "We'll get through this Julie, and when he turns you loose, I want you to find the nearest police station and lead them right back here. Understand?"

Julie whispered yes, as the tears began to roll down her cheeks.

Rockie layed her back on the bed and took her place beside her. She stroked her sisters cheek and kissed her softly. "You're so pretty Julie, and I love you so much."
Rockie kissed Julies cheeks and her neck while her hand gently moved downward.
Julie's eyes widened with anticipation as Rockie began to caress her breast. It was the strangest feeling, Julie thought. Not only was this her first same sex experience, but it was with her older sister. She felt a tinge of excitement as Rockie's hand cupped her breast and circled her nipple with her fingers.

She didn't know why, probably just an automatic response, but when Rockie started to kiss her nipples, she took Rockie's head in her hands and pressed her face to her breast. Julie's action aroused her older sister and Rockies passion began to grow. Rockie's fingers found her sister's pussy wet and ready as she slipped a finger inside her.

Julie moaned and grabbed Rockie"s hand, pressing it against her clit. Her sisters response was all Rockie needed. She started kissing her lips passionatly as she stroked her tight little pussy. Julie began pushing her pussy hard into Rockie's hand as Rockie increased her speed and intensity. Julie was moaning loudly and Rockie felt like her little sister was on the verge of orgasm. She knew that would never do for their rapist, she was sure he wanted the whole show. She slowed her stroking and began the very sensual journey from Julie's lips to Julie's lips.

Julie gasped when Rockie's lips first touched her clit. "Ohhh Rockie" she moaned. She opened her gorgeous legs as wide as she could, affording her sister all the space she needed. Although Rockie had never given head to another woman, she knew what she liked and began to give it all to Julie. She nuzzeled her labia with her tongue, increasing the speed until Julie pushed herself into Rockie's mouth. Rockie's tongue flicked Julie's clit like the wings of a hummingbird. Julie moaned as she took Rockie's head in her hands. The more Julie reacted the hotter Rockie got.

Rockie was on her knees between Julie's. Julie lifted her legs and draped them over her sister's shoulders. By now both were moaning ecstaticly as their rythem was perfection. Rockie's tongue shot in and out of her hot little sister like a serpent. Julie drove her hips harder and harder against Rockie's hot, pleasure giving mouth.

"Ohhhh god yes, Rockie. Yes yes yes yes yes." Julie screamed as she exploded in ecstacy. Rockie was surprised but smiled at the thought that she had been able to give her sister so much pleasure. As Julie regained her composure she thought it odd that her sister had given her the best orgasm of her young life.

Rockie took her sister in her arms once again and held her for what she thought may be the last time.

"Very nice ladies....very nice indeed. Well, detective you have certainly lived up to your part of the bargain. Now if you'll help little Julie with her clothes I'll take her back to your car and send her on her way."

Julie cried out, "I'm .....I'm not leaving without my sister. You've got what you wanted, let us both go."

"Very noble of you Julie, however your sister and I have some unfinished business to deal with. You see she attacked me at her apartment, throwing me out of a two story window, and seriously tarnishing my reputation. I have,.......a score to settle, and I intend on settleing that score to the maximum tonight. Now get your clothes on."

"Do what he says Julie, it's better this way, believe me honey."

He cuffed Julie's wrist behind her back and after replacing Rockie's restraints and securing her to the beds headboard, put Julie in the cart and headed back to Rockie's car.

Once there he helped her out of the cart and walked her towards the car. "You know Julie I got the distinct impression that you were really enjoying your sister making love to you. You were screaming at the top of your lungs when you came. Do you realize that?"

"I love my sister, I love her very much."

"And she loves you I would say, and it was well demonstrated." again with that hidious laugh.

He turned her around and unlocked her handcuffs. Julie reached down and opened the door. "Where are the keys?" she asked.

Her rapist laughing says, " You didn't really think I was going to let you go so you could find the police and have them come and arrest me did you?"

The words sent chills down Julies spine. Her knees became weak and she started to cry. "You said you would let me go, you promised.....you made a deal with Rockie." she sobbed.

"Well that just goes to show you, you can't even trust a seriel rapist nowdays can you?" he stepped forward and ripped her dress completly from her body. Julie screamed as he grabbed her hair and pulled her against him. "Stop please" she yelled.

He forced her mouth against his and shot his tongue into her. He pushed her roughly against the car. She hit with a thud. She tried to dodge him but he grabbed her and slammed her against the car again. She felt the hardness of his cock as he tore her bra off and slid his hand into her panties.

Julie was shocked. When he raped her earlier he was gentle, almost like a lover, but this was different, this was violent and she was terrified. "Please let me go.....let me go like you promised. I won't go to the cops, I promise."

He scoffed and dragged her to the rear of the car. "Please don't do this." she cried.

The words had not left her mouth when his thundering backhand slammed across her face. "Stop your god damn whimpering whore." He said as he spun her around and roughly bent her over the rear deck of the Corvette. Julie tried to straighten back up but he quickly shoved her down. "Stay down whore, you're about to get a little sample of what your slut sister is going to get all night."

He spread the cheeks on her fantastic ass, and placed the head of his enormous cock on her little pink rosebud.

"Oh god no.....please not that, you'll split me open. I'll do anything you want.....I'll suck your dick....anything please just not my ass...please."

As the last please moved off her trembling lips he drove his steel cock deep into her virgin ass. Her yell was deafening. Her ass was bone dry so when he withdrew he conjured up a mouthful of spit and dropped it on his cock. This time he pushed it in slowly and again withdrew. The third time in he went all the way into her belly. His growl was midevil as he withdrew and slammed her again and again.

Julie pounded on the rear deck with her fist as she felt her insides being ripped to shreds. She screamed and moaned to no avail. It was clear as he pounded her tight ass relentlessly that he had no interest this time of making her cum. This was all about him.

He sodomized her for another twenty minuets before he blew his giant load in her ass.
She lay across the hood, sobbing uncontrolably. He grabbed her by the hair and dragged her to the door on the Vette. He sat her in the passenger seat and handcuffed her to the chicken bar. He then put one cuff around her ankle and the other around the seat frame. He moved the Vette behind a stand of trees in case someone would mistakenly turn on to this clearly marked dead end road, and then headed back to the cabin.

His mood was calmer and much more civilized when he arrived back at the cabin. It seems the viciousness that had taken over his persona had run its course.

"Is my sister headed home?' Rockie asked tenatively.

"Yes she is Detective." he calmly lied to her. " I just hope for your sake, she listens to you and stays away from the police until she hears from you."

"You don't need to worry about that, Julie will do exactly as I told her to do."

"Let's hope so Detective, let's hope so." His tone was ominous, almost Rockie thought, as if he suspected they were up to something. He helped her up off the bed and unlocked her handcuffs and leg irons. "You're a breathtaking woman Rockie, absolutely stunning. Why don't you slip that dress back on for me."

Rockie pulled the silken dress over her head and shoulders, and let it fall down over her shapely hips. "Outstanding Rockie, simply outstanding."

"There's a bottle of Crown Royal and some ice behind the bar over there, what say you walk on over and fix us a drink."

Rockie bristled at the thought of taking orders from this monster, but she also knew that if she played along with his little games, she may stall him long enough for Julie to contact the police and lead them up here. She walked seductivly over to the bar and made two drinks. She carried them back and handed one to her rapist.

Rockie took a seat across from him in an overstuffed chair similar to the chair that he sat in. She took a large drink of the silky smooth whisky and closed her eyes as she let it slide down her throat. When it had taken effect she looked at him and said, "How long will you keep me here?"

"Probably six or seven hours, just about dawn. Then sadly I'll have to take my leave of you as it will become unsafe for me to linger any longer."

Rockie took another huge drink and swallowed, "And then?" He looked at her rather confused.

"And then will you kill me?" she said in a whispering voice, almost as if she was afraid to hear the question much less the answer.

He answer came in a tone of disgust. A tone that indicated he was insulted by the very content of the question. "Of course not Detective.....I'm a rapist, not a murderer. The thought of destroying a creature as magnificent as you is repulsive to me. It goes against everthing I cherish about this rotten life." He smiled gently at her. "I intend to have you screaming tonight Detective, but not because you're being murdered."

Rockie stood and collected his glass and made them two more drinks.

"Now you tell me Detective, do you intend on keeping you word? Will you make good your part of the deal we struck, as I have mine, or will I be forced to subdue you and take you by force?"

Rockie stood at the bar with the two drinks in her hands. "I'm a woman of my word, so yes, I will uphold my end of the bargain. Tonight I belong to you. You have all the power, you could have kept her, you could have done much worse to her, and you didn't. But I will make you another promise sir, and that is that after this night ends, I will hunt you down and you will pay for what you've done to my sister and the other 23 victims in your crime spree." She set the glass in front of him and took her seat.

He took a pad of paper and a pencil from the lamp table next to his chair. He wrote a name on the paper and stood up handing the slip of paper to Rockie. He swirled his liquor around in the glass and drank it down. Walking behind the bar he took out two candles and carefully lit them setting one on either side of the bed.

He switched off the table lamp that was the only light in the room, and sat back down in his chair. "The candle light suits you well Detective" he whispered as he perused her beauty while the light flickered all around her.

"Why have you written this name for me?" Rockie ask.

With a wry smile he said, "You'll need a name to scream tonight, you can't just holler out Sir in the midst of all that passion, now can you?"

Rockie couldn't help but smile. "You certainly have an enormous ego don't you?"

"Yes I do my gorgeous detective, but I warn you it is richly deserved."

"I would think that a man so proficient as you seem to think you are, would not have a list of 24 women that he has had to take by force. When a gentleman is that good at satisfying his women, the word tends to get around and the need for force cease to exist. Doesn't that make sense?"

Once again that condesending laugh. "The 23 that have reported the rapes are the ones that could not live with the fact that they had been not only taken against their will, but also taken to heights of Ecstasy that they had never before known."

"Are you saying there have been more?" Rockie asked as if she had never considered the possibility.

"Many more my pretty little detective, many, many more. You've witnessed my appetite here tonight detective. And you know the first rape you have me associated with was almost twenty years ago. Do you actually think one woman a year would satisfy my urges?" was his retort.

"How many?" Rockie queired.

"Lost count years ago."

"Ten? twenty, more than twenty?" Her voice becoming excited.

"What does it matter how many Detective, the vital statistic was that only 23 called the police."

Rockie was relentless. Like Rather after Nixon she wasn't going to stop until she got her answer. "Tell me.....tell me how many. Was it more than one hundred? More than that?"

Clearly frustrated at her need to know and beginning to become irritated, he stood and walked over to her. He held out his hand, which she took. He pulled her from her chair and pressed her tight against his body. He held her still as his eyes took in every feature of her beautiful face. "Somewhere Rockie, somewhere in the neighborhood of five hundred. That's five hundred women that never called the police. Five hundred Rockie, that I overpowerd, abducted, raped, sodomized and sometimes brutilized, and they never called the authorities.

He kissed her tenderly and pulled back and looked deeply into her gorgeous eyes." And I'm going to spend the next six hours showing you why."

"Call me Roxanne" she said softly as she wiggled free from his grasp and slipped her dress over her hips and threw it across the chair.

He watched her intently as she crawled onto the bed, while never taking her eyes from his. He removed his shoes and dropped his camos and climbed between her outstretched legs. From his knees he began to caress her thighs. His strong hands moved slowly from her knees to her hips. His fingers gently crossed over to her hard flat tummy and down to the inside of her thigh. His fingers trailed downward, back to her knees and he raised first one leg and then the other to remove her heels.

He straddled her left leg and leaned down to kiss her. Her eyes were wide open as she raised her head to meet his lips. He kissed her from his soul. This wasn't a kiss from a seriel rapist Rockie thought, this was a kiss born of passion and wanting. He kissed her lips and her cheeks. He kissed her ears and her delicate neck. She was like a dainty flower to him that needed to be handled gently when all his urges screamed for his animalistic nature to takr over.

Rockie's hands went over her head as she gave herself freely to him. Her mind was far away from being a policewoman, and only knew now she was a woman.

His tongue explored her warm, wet mouth. Their tongues danced that hot, passionate dance that only two willing lovers could dance. Rockie felt his manhood grow against her thigh and anticipated the feeling she would have as he filled her. He was larger,by far, than any man she had ever been with and she was already dripping with desire.

He held her tiny wrist above her head as he continued making love to her beautiful face. "You're more beautiful than any woman on the planet Roxanne." he whispered as he released her hands and began to work his lips down her neck and between her perfect breast. His fingers caressed her side as he trailed them across her ribs and up to gently caaress her rock hard nipple.

Rockie took her breast in her hand and offered it to his waiting mouth. She moaned ever so slightly as the warmth of his mouth encircled her nipple. She pushed her breast harder towards his face and he responded by sucking her into his mouth.

Rockie was already lost in passion. She had planned to go along with him as was part of their deal, but she always thought she could control her body as to not let him sweep her away. Things had already moved beyond her ability to stay in control as he made his way down her flat tummy to her mound, where he immediately began to kiss and nibble on her with an energy that excited her even more. Damn him she thought to herself. as the waves of erotic pleasure swept over her.

He lifted her gorgeous legs and draped them over his shoulders, all the time kissing and biting the insides of her fantastic thighs. He moved up one thigh and down the other, each time purposly barely brushing her burning pussy with his bearded cheek. He teased her again and again getting so close and no closer. It went on for what seemed to Rockie like hours. She could finally take no more. She spread her legs as far as she could and grabbed his head with both hands. "Come on Sean.......give me what I want.....give me what I need."

Sean smiled to himself and slipped his tongue lightly over Rockie's clit. "Ohhh god thank you, " she whispered.

But Sean was just beggining. He hands slid under Rockie's firm, round ass as he pulled her into his mouth. His tongue explored her labia from top to bottom. He flicked every wrinkle and crevass with the most talented tongue Rockie could ever have imagined. He titilated every part of her hot, sweet pussy for the best part of an hour bringing Rockie to the first of her orgasms of the night.

Her orgasmic gyrations hadn't yet subsided when he slipped his magical tongue into Rockie's still throbbing pussy. "Ouuuu Sean, I love that please......please don't.........please don't stop." she laughed as she rubbed the sides of his sweating head. And he didn't stop. Within just a matter of minuets ,he had her on the verge of a second orgasm. Rockie began to moan loudly, grinding her hips into his face. Sean's intensity grew as did his speed as Rockie pushed harder and faster.

"Ohhh Sean I need you.......I need you inside of me.....I need you inside of me now Sean, I need you now."

Sean's mouth was going a mile a minute. Technique was cast aside. His sloppy, dripping, wanton mouth was operating on its own.

"Sean please........please fuck me Sean. I'll give you anything Sean....I'll do anything Sean, just fuck me Sean this very instant. Put that fucking cock in me now Sean, right fucking now!"

Sean got to his knees, took Rockie by her hips, and lifted her onto his hot throbbing cock. Rockie's lips trembled as their eyes met and he impaled her on his manhood.
Her moan was devastatingly erotic to Seans ears. He pushed himself as far into her as he could. Roxanne felt her belly being filled with his hot, passionate meat. "Oh god thats good" she whispered as he withdrew. He hesitated at her opening to watch her reaction. "No no no Sean. Don't stop...... please."

Roxanne grabbed his cock with both hands and with her beautiful legs quickly closing over his shoulders, scooted her ass, drawing him back inside her. Sean smiled at the irony and began what Rockie would remember as the best fucking she had ever had, willing or not.

He grabbed her hair and snapped her head back giving his mouth full access to her delicate neck. Rockie swooned as he filled her with his enormous cock and bit her neck repeatedly. His slid in and out of her with great speed and ease as her juices were in full flow. Rockie would close her eyes one second and open them the next as if in complete shock. It was almost like when one closes their eyes to refocus because they don't believe what they just saw. He pounded her relentlessly, very fast and hard at first, and then agonizingly slow and gentle the next.

He took her to the edge of ecstasy time after time, just to take it away from her at the last moment. Rockie stared up at him in erotic disbelief. How could this monster of a man, who had committed so many horrible crimes, be the instrument of such unbounded pleasure? Her hips ached for the anticipated explosion she knew would soon be hers. Her body in the beggining simply wanted it, but now this master had made her need it.

She put her hands on his muscled neck and pulled her face up to his. She jammed her lips against his as she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She felt his sweat covering her body as she started pumping her hips back and forth sliding on and off his cock as she hung suspended under his massive frame.

"Oh sweet jesus" she cried as he slammed her back down on the bed and drove his cock to her womb. "Oh god again Sean hit me again baby." Rockie's gorgeous legs were completly vertical and spread as far as she could open them. Sean tried to drive his entire body into her as she screamed for more. Rockie felt the impossible as he slammed her again and again. His cock was growing inside of her. She could feel the head banging her cervix as the thickening shaft brutilized her g spot.

His strokes were short and powerful now like a jackhammer. "I want your cum Roxanne, give it to me........give it to me now."

Rockie closed her eyes as their bodies became one and the same. Her orgasm started in a place she didn't know existed, and burned it's way throughout her entire, quivering body, until finally exploding in her pussy and thighs, and all the way to her toes. Her body convulsed uncontrollably as if she was in the midst of a siezure. She opened her eyes but could only see streaks of light and flashes of colored brilliance.

And then it was over. Damn it, it was over. It was the longest most intense climax of her life and she wanted it to last forever. Her rapist knelt again in between her splayed legs. The sweat was running from his hard as steel body like a river rushing downstream. Rockie fought hard to catch her breath to no avail. He knelt there staring at her, as her beautiful chest heaved up and down. He spoke no words but Rockie knew by the strange look on his face, that there was more to this story.

His expression was strange she thought, almost as if he had captured his prey, and was now deciding how best to eat it. She felt weird, not neccesarily frieghtened, but certainly uneasy. She reached out to him, hoping to break the silence and relieve this awkward moment. She became aware as he took her hand and pulled her towards him, that he was still fully erect.

He pulled her all the way to him so they were chest to chest and face to face. He kissed her as gently and deeply as he had all night. And then he simply lifted her petite frame and turned her around. Rockie shuddered in abject terror as she realized what was about to happen. "No Sean.....I can't..I....I...can't take you I........."

He bent her over so that her face and tits were on the bed and that gorgeous round ass was straight up in the air. Rockie tried to scoot away but his strong hands quickly brought her back into position. Remember the deal you made beautiful. The deal that saved your sister. You're a woman of your word, isn't that what you told me?
"Yes." came the reluctant whisper from her trembling lips, "That's what I said." she cried as he covered that fine ass with oil.

He was very thourogh as he massaged the oil all over her lower back and ass. He spread her firm cheeks and lubricated her rosebud. "Sean please, there must be something I can do instead of this, I'm begging you, please."

He continued to massage the oil into her ass as he spoke, "Roxanne, I'm a lifetime seriel rapist. I've done what I'm about to do to you hundreds of times in the last thirty years, quite frankly risking my freedom each time I've completed my life sustaining act. What could you possibly offer me that would be more appealing to me than that gorgeous round ass that is staring me in the face?"

If she was nothing else Rockie was logical, and try as she might she could think of no answer for him. "Nothing" she whispered, "Nothing at all."

With that he plunged his rock hard cock as deep into her ass as the oil would allow him to. He moaned as her canal spread open to accomedate his huge cock. Rockie opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. He drew back and slammed her ass a second time, this time burying his shaft all the way to his balls. The pain was horrific as she tried again and again to scream to no avail. He pulled out except for his cockhead and squirted more oil on his throbbing cock.

Rockie was crying now as he pushed into her for the third time. "Please stop......" she begged, as he began to slowly cycle all the way in and all the way out. The pain had subsided somewhat when Rockie realized that each time the head of his cock passed her ring she was getting a slight surge of arousal. She swept the thought from her mind and prayed that this would soon be over. She tried to take her mind to another place but each time his bulbous head hit her ring he brought her focus back to here and now.

He was growling a deep and gutteral sound when he reached around her thigh and began to caress het clit. "Oh god" Rockie uttered. "Please don't do this to me."

She knew what was happening to her. The circumstances not withstanding, she was a very sexual woman, and with his expertise she was becoming aroused while being sodomized by the rapist she had been chasing for months and months.

His speed was increasing. His fingers manipulated her labia and clit like a master on a keyboard. He began to lift her hips towards him with his free hand, driving himself even deeper into her belly. Rockie's screams of pain had turned into long, sensuous moans of ecstasy. Rockie began to drive her ass back at him with each of his thrust. He lost his balance and had to use his hand on the bed to keep from falling over. She quickly grabbed his hand and guided it back to her clit.

His sweat covered her body as she took his entire cock with every stroke and drove her ass back for more. The sounds coming from Roxanne were the most primal, sensually erotic moans he had ever heard. He pushed her flat to the mattress trapping his hand on her hot, throbbing pussy. Roxanne was screaming in ecstasy as he pounded her ass again and again. He could hold back no longer. She felt him grow in her canal as he bit the back of her neck and slammed her like a jackhammer.

"Ohhhhhhh god...............awwwww yes. She screamed as she felt him load her ass with his cum. It burned her and intensified her own orgasm to the point that she went unconcious.

Rockie woke up to the sound of the door being broken open with a battering ram. She was handcuffed to the headboard with just a sheet pulled over her when the men and women of her rape squard came pouring through the door guns drawn. One of her detectives quickly unlocked her handcuffs after they had declared the room safe.

"How long has he been gone Detective Rockford?"

Rockie answered still trying to shake the cobbwebs from her head, " I don't know I must have passed out. How long ago did Julie call you?"

"Julie didn't call Detective.......the rapist called."

Rockie climbed out of bed taking the sheet with her to cover herself. Ironic she thought, this was the detective who was first on the scene the first time he tried to rape her. He must be pretty used to seeing his boss naked.

"Somebody find my dress" she barked out. "What did he say when he called.........exactly."

"He first asked who was in charge of the "Predator" case since Detective Rockford went missing. I ask him what made him think you were missing. He said "Because I've just spent the last eight hours with her and her lovely younger sister." I told him your second in command was Alisha Maddox and he demanded to speak with her. I put her on the phone with him and he told her that she could find victims 24 and 25 at this address. And then he hung up."

"What about Julie have you seen her, did she try and call you?" Rockie demanded.

"We found Julie handcuffed to the safety bar in your Corvette at the bottom of this road." replied the detective.

"That son of a bitch, he swore to me he would turn her loose if I agreed to stay with him." Rockie screamed.

"She's on her way to the hospital Detective, he sodomized her and it looked as if she lost quite a bit of blood."

"What time is it detective?"

"4:00 am Detective"

"I want everyone who has ever worked on this case back at the precinct in two hours, and I mean everyone. I don't care who they are or if they're on vacation, I want them all while this trail is hot."

She dropped the sheet and reached behind a chair to pick up her dress. "Nine detectives in the room and I had to find my own dress.........it's no wonder we haven't caught this monster yet. Lets get going"

Two hours later all her staff and some that had worked this case in the past were assembled in the briefing room. The sargent bangs a gavel on the podium as Rockie walks in the room. "All right everybody listen up, we got a lot of ground to cover and not much time, this trail will cool quickly."

Rockie looked around the room and said to the detective who had made the calls to everyone, "Where's Alisha?"

"I left a message on her machine when she didn't answer or return her pages."

Rockie was visably disturbed, "Damn it, I need her here she has all the latest notes, call her again, and send a squad car out to her apartment."

Just then the phone rang in the briefing room. "It's for you Detective Rockford."

"Who is it Ray?"

"You'd better take it Detective." he said as he signaled another detective to trace the call.

"Hello Roxanne, I hope you had a relaxing nap. Don't bother to trace the call dear, we won't be on that long." Roxannes blood began to boil.

Roxanne turned her back to the assembled group. "You gave me your word you monster."

"Come on now Detective, I'll tell you the same thing I told your whimpering little sister, just before I .....how would you say, expanded her horizons. It's a sad state of affairs when you can't trust your rapist anymore, don't you think?"

"You bastard, where are you?"

"Glad you ask Detective, lets just say I'm having breakfast with a friend I'll call number 26.....................You know her better as Alisha......................

The End (Well, not for Alisha)

Copyright 2009

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote