View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:09 PM   #18
NternalStruggles

NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)NternalStruggles Level 2 (200+)

In the self-defense course I teach here at my University, there is a thing called "Expressed Consent". This is a method we teach to our students for a variety of scenarios. Mainly as a distraction method (i.e. stop struggling and agree to go along with their attacker until he drops his guard, then lay his ass out). "Expressed Compliance" could also be used if the victim feels that is her only option to save her own or someone else's life.

As far as enjoying it... I can't speak to that in a real-life scenario. My wife and I role-played a rape and though she enjoyed it immensely (though decided that once was enough for her), I felt incredibly guilty afterwards (even though, or especially because, I had never blown a bigger load before or since while she was begging me not to come inside of her).