View Single Post
Old 04-23-2013, 04:45 AM   #11
Sasha Girl
Privileged Member

Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sasha Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WHY do some women do this? It's the lowliest of acts. Accusing someone of rape is a serious thing. For fuck's sake, it can ruin a man's life, as well as land him in jail. Like I said above, I suspect the woman's "reputation" may have something to do with it, but fuck... it's no fucking excuse.

Fuck me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckingRotter View Post
There was a highly publicised case a couple of years ago where a woman was prosecuted for wasting police time. She'd had sex with a group of men whilst drunk, and then cried rape. To their credit they'd filmed the whole episode on mobile phones and it showed her not only not objecting, but verbally encouraging them all to fuck her.

"I'm a sex addict - it's my cross to bear." - from "The Blades of Glory"
Sasha Girl is offline   Reply With Quote