View Single Post
Old 10-20-2014, 09:09 PM   #6
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Bred For The Market Pt. 5

The doctor had Lamar and the nurse take Kelly to the bathroom, clean her up, gag her, and bring her back, while he prepared the room. When they brought her her back in; She was held under each arm by Lamar and the nurse.

Kelly noticed that the 'T' shaped bar had been removed, replaced by a large, rectangular, 'U' shaped frame. The frame had been lowered from the ceiling, still attached by four strong chains, yet resting over the padded stage.

Casey was pleading to the doctor;

"Don't do it to her, please. You had me. Let her go. Isn't one enough?"

The doctor stepped over Casey and strolled towards Kelly. This was the first time that he had fully viewed her from the front. Kelly was a beautiful girl. At 19, she was fully formed and well equipped for womanhood. Her hips held a wonderful curve, flowing down to strong, muscular athletic thighs. Between the thighs was a short, neatly trimmed patch of coarse dirty blond hairs. Her legs were tightly pressed together, as she tried to conceal her womanhood. She stared back at the doctor; Her blue eyes full of anger and embarrassment. Beautiful, dirty blond locks of soft hair flowed down to her tanned shoulders. A black ball gag was thrusting out beneath her pursed lips. He ran two fingers through her hair and looked down at her heaving breasts. They rose and fell erotically, as she tried to breath fresh air through her nostrils. The doctor loved young women. Their breasts were still solid, upthrust, and pert. This one's were stunning. Her little springy pearls were upright and hard; A dark shade of pink. The dose of hormones must have been surging through her system. Reaching down he cupped a breast to his hand then bent over to run his tongue over the nipple's surface. Kelly struggled in vain, as the lips sucked in the nub, twirling around it. The doctor stood back up, locking eyes with her as he spoke;

"Spread her legs," he ordered.

Lamar and the nurse hooked their legs over Kelly's and pulled them apart. The doctor licked his fingers and dipped them between her folds. She was wet and moist, lubricating very well. Kelly watched, disgusted, as he put the fingers back to his lips and sucked them clean.

"Your virginity tastes marvelous," he commented. "Attach her to the frame and go get Victor," the doctor added.

Kelly fought like a Hellcat, but it was no use. Her body was dumped onto the padded stage. The nurse sat on her feet, while Lamar strapped restraints over her elbows. Strong straps were drawn through the eye hooks, then to identical ones near the top side of the frame. Once pulled tight; Her elbows were tugged away from her body, and across from her ears. Lamar then took her feet, while the nurse placed cuffs on her ankles and lower thighs, just above her knees. Her legs were spread about 5 feet apart and hooked to the end of the 'U". It was not too tight. She retained the ability to shift up and down, by bending her knees. Kelly could feel some type of wide nylon strap underneath her upper back, right below her shoulder blades. The nurse began weaving straps through the metal eyes on the knee restraints.

Squeezing her knees towards each other, Kelly was able to somewhat hide her open sex. That was until Lamar began pulling on each knee strap. Her muscles quivered. She tried to fight the tension of the straps. One by one, her knees were drawn towards the metal frame, opening her up like a frog, till her thighs were painfully stretched wide; Her knees straight in line with each latched ankle.

"Raise her up, just a little, then get Victor," there doctor ordered.

The nurse flipped a switch, raising the chains and lifting Kelly's body. About a foot off the pad, it stopped. Lamar went to get Victor. The doctor removed his lab coat revealing his erect shaft to both of the girls. He glanced down to Casey;

"No, you can't have it,' he told her with a smile, 'This is for your friend's ass."

"Fuck you," Casey shot back.

The nurse handed the doctor a tube of KY and looked at Casey; "You just keep quite, Little Girl, or I'll let Lamar fuck your sweet ass." Casey bit her lip. She knew they would do it with out hesitation. In the background, Kelly was shaking her head and mumbling screams.

The doctor looked at Kelly while he coated his shaft and stroked its shiny length.

"I'm going to fuck your tiny ass. What do you think about that, Virgin? I'm going to slide right underneath you, pull your soft cheeks apart, and ram my hard cock up your hot, tight hole. Thrash all you want; Victor will love it.'

Casey looked on in horror. The doctor slipped to the pad below Kelly, parted her creamy cheeks, and edged his hard rod between them. The whole frame rocked as Kelly tried to avoid the stiff invader.

Kelly felt her sphincter begin to stretch, the elastic muscle slowly giving way to the greasy tip. Once the helmet squeezed in, the remaining rod followed it home, impaling her virgin bowels. Kelly quivered in pain, as the cock burned the tender tissues of her anus, filling her with a cramped fullness.

Lamar returned, another black man by his side. The new man was handsome, darker than Lamar, about two inches taller, but just as built. He was naked except for a blue beach towel wrapped around his waist.

The nurse's face brightened. "Victor!," she said, running towards him and taking his hand. "You must come meet the new one. It's the blond with the doctor's cock in her ass." She drug him over, between Kelly's spread thighs. "She's a virgin, Victor. Isn't she just adorable?"

"A virgin, you say," Victor questioned. He felt his own cock beneath the towel, while watching the doctor's cock move slowly in and out of the girl's rocking buttocks.

"Let me get something,' the nurse said, sounding like an excited schoolgirl, 'Show her your cock. Show her your cock."

Victor dropped his towel. His cock was a full inch and a half longer than Lamar's, and thicker as well. He moved to Kelly's head and pulled it towards him by the hair. He slapped the black flesh on her nose. She winced at both its weight and the musty smell of its flesh.

"Is that right? Are you a virgin? Looks like your ass isn't. Do you like that hard cock in your ass?"

"She will," came the nurse's voice.

Kelly jerked, something touched her sex. She took a quick glance down. The nurse was rubbing her thick clit; placing something over it, and taping it to Kelly's mound with surgical tape. A wire ran from the device to the control in the nurse's hand. With a flick of a switch and the turn of a nob, small vibrations began to tingle her nub. She left the control dangling off the frame and trailed her fingers up Kelly's belly, stopping for a short delay at her breasts, before coming up to grasp Victor's cock. Her fingers stroked it above Kelly's eyes.

"Victor here is very potent. He has sired many a beautiful child. His cock is so large, it deposits his load right at the spot, almost shoots it right into your tubes. You ever had two cocks?' she laughed, 'I guess not. You will though, and you'll cum and cum again, taking Victor's sperm into your womb as you do."

Kelly stared in fear at the clear drop of fluid clinging to the end of the dark black shaft. The drop began to increase in size as the nurse jerked the rod. Picking up weight, it hung there for a second before falling down in a wet splash to her nose. Due to the gag she was having to breathe through her nose, so her next breath sucked the drop in. It stung like salt, leaving its unmistakable aroma behind. She closed her eyes from the burn. When she opened them Victor was gone. Kelly panicked, seeing him move between her spread thighs and kneel down.

The doctor had stopped moving. It was taking all of his concentration not to spill his seed into Kelly's overwhelmingly tight asshole.

The small vibrator strapped to Kelly's clitoris was having an effect. Its stimulating hum was causing her labia to swell, fluid making the lips slick. Pulling against her straps and undulating her hips, Kelly tried to throw the damned device off of her clit. This made her buttocks clinch, and her little oval muscle slip up the doctor's warm cock. The nurse grabbed her young breasts, squeezing them. The tissue in them was rock hard; The nipples engorged and elongated.

Victor had to seize the girl's hip and steady her in order to line his cock with her hole. As slick as she was, the virgin was tight. Victor grasped is shaft and forced it through the opening. It painfully stopped, bending as it reached her hymen. He eased back again, preparing snatch the ultimate treasure.

"Just relax, Little Girl. You pussy wants his cock. Your womb needs his seed," the nurse cooed, caressing Kelly's fevered flesh.

Kelly was struck with a awful tearing pain. She bit down hard on the black rubber ball. Every muscle in her body contorted in agony. It was if a baseball bat was being driven inside her by a hammer. Her flat belly bulged in the shape of Victor's cock. The doctor below her moaned. He could also feel the large shaft move in, above is own.

"You ready, Doc,' Victor asked, 'You let me move a few times than you can start. This bitch is tight. Let's show her what 'DP' is all about." He slapped her hard on the belly. "What a way to loose your virginity; Huh, Cunt?"

Pain radiated throughout Kelly's body. The nurse laughed at her useless tears, continuing to squeeze her pert breasts. Still, there was the constant tingling hum of the vibrator, reminding her of the unwanted pleasure lurking just beneath the agony. Her cunt and asshole stretched over the invading shafts. The jutting veins of the black cock touched places the young virgin had never known before; Sensitive places that became stimulated when provoked.

Lamar had knelt beside Casey. He was rubbing his rough fingers over her small bud.

"Get your filthy hands off me, You Animal," she bitched, trying to wriggle away.

"Don't you wish you had two cocks like your friend?" he asked. "The two cocks will rub up against each other inside her body. She will feel so full; Even more so then your feeling now with my seed soaking into your every pore"

"Shut up, You Bastard. Leave me alone," Casey spat back.

"Oh no, Honey, I will continue to tease you. You just watch your friend. You will cum like her, moaning for more black cock. You will beg to be bred again. You're already soaking wet."

"No! I am not!" she responded.

He held is wet fingers to her nose. She could not deny the aroma of her own arousal. Biting her lip, she closed her eyes and inhaled the intoxicating scent. Lamar pinched her tender nipples, forcing her to open her eyes and scream. Then the teasing fingers melted back to her hot opening.

"I suggest you keep those eyes open and that mouth shut," Lamar added in a menacing tone.

Casey looked back to the frame, her friends body rocked back and forth as it was ravished by the three human demons of lust. She bit her lip again, working to evade the intense feeling between her thighs.

Kelly was involved with her own inner struggle. The lingering twitch on her clit became harder and harder to ignore. The two long shafts pumped in and out of her holes. Her body now accommodated the pistons, as they drove in and out; In and out. The sound of flesh slapping flesh filled her ears. The nurse's voice was there, behind the flesh, cruel yet provocative, adding to the humiliation. Somehow, this new sensation was adding to the others. Her worst fear was that she would submit; She could only hold her mind back for so long. Then the nurse took to pinching Kelly's nose shut. With the ball gag, Kelly had no other way to breathe. Her body became rigid, and she convulsed in panic. A look of horror covered her face each time the fingers moved back to her nose.

"You want me to remove the gag?" the nurse questioned her. Kelly furiously nodded her head in response.

"You must promise me something," the nurse added. Kelly nodded back with pleading eyes.

'Anything,' Kelly thought, 'Anything to easily breathe again.'

"You must kiss me, Darling...and don't stop." Kelly nodded again. The nurse held Kelly's nose again, just to make sure. "Now, you promise?" Eager to breathe, Kelly nodded back.

The ball was removed and Kelly took a large intake of breath. The breath was curt short; This time by the black haired nurse's open mouth. Her tongue pressed into Kelly's, choking her off in mid-breath.

Something happened, and all of the torturous sensations took hold at once: The doctor's cock, slipping and sliding deep in her ass, The nurse's tongue, toying with that of her own, The thick black cock, stretching at her cunt, pounding her cervix, knocking on her fertile door, and last but not least, The ever-instant vibrating of the device latched to her aching clitoris.

"Ah...Ah," Kelly moaned into the nurse's mouth. She was experiencing her first strong orgasm.

The tight pinch of Kelly's anus was to much for the doctor. He began to to flood the young girl's bowels with his cum.

Victor groaned. As tight as the virgin was, the spasms of her cunt had a lock on his black shaft. Then the passage became slicker.

"Look at the little slut now,' he observed, 'She's creaming on my cock."

The doctor slipped his cock from Kelly's ass and rolled away, smiling as he watched the show.

Victor took her cheeks in his strong hand and pulled them apart, as he pounded her flesh. The fresh cum drooled from her open hole.

The peak of Kelly's orgasm never ended; It just went from one high to another. She was eagerly and lustfully matching the nurse kiss for kiss. The nurse's dark green eyes hypnotized her. She would never forget that stare.

"Ugh..Ah...Uh...Uh..." She moaned, raising her thighs and trying to force more of the cock inside her small body.

Casey stared in awe. Her own sex moved to the beat of Lamar's hand. Her moans drowned out those of her friend's.

"That's it, Girl. Fuck me back. Take my cock...Take it," Victor groaned.

With no warning, Victor howled out; "Aghh! Yess!"

Kelly was caught in another orgasm;

"Ah...Ah,"

Suddenly she became aware of the warm feeling; The same warm filling that had flooded her bowels.

'Cum!'

"No! No!" she pleaded, but at the same time her pussy was still contracting around the pulsing black shaft.

"No...Don't...Ugh, Ugh...cum...inside...Aghh," Her cries morphed into a muffled moan, and she returned to kissing the exotic nurse.

Victor held her crotch tight to his cock, emptying load after potent load into her flexing cunt.

Lamar rose, leaving Casey empty and wanting more.

"I'll see to you later," he said.

The nurse moved away from Kelly, allowing the young girl to watch Victor remove his sloppy shaft. It fell away with a 'Plop'. The vibrator was still humming away on her swollen clit. Now Lamar was there, forcing his prick inside before more precious cum was lost.

"No, No...I can't...Ugh!" she groaned as the new cock drove into her womb.

"Yes you can,' the nurse cooed, 'There is room for much more cum. We will see that you're filled up."
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote