View Single Post
Old 04-21-2018, 01:52 PM   #548
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ariana Marie, India Summer - My Stepdaughter's Boyfriend HD

Mother, Daughter, Mother-in-Law, MILF, Teen, Small Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, Cheating, Wife, Parody, Female Domination, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Spying, Caught In The Act, Caught Masturbating, Cuckold, Blackmail, Anilingus, Cum on Tits

When Ariana's stepmother, India, catches her having phone sex with her boyfriend, Xander, India decides that Ariana needs to be punished. This horny housewife can't keep her hands off Xander and his big, fat, hard cock-- which he willingly gives to both stepmom and stepdaughter!

Scene Description: When Ariana's stepmother, India, catches her having phone sex with her boyfriend, Xander, India decides that Ariana needs to be punished. This horny housewife can't keep her hands off Xander and his big, fat, hard cock-- which he willingly gives to both stepmom and stepdaughter!

Sex Acts: Threesome, kissing, blowjob, standing doggy, missionary, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl, cumshot, cum in mouth.

My Stepdaughters Boyfriend HD.mp4

Lauren Phillips & Alexa Nova - Crushing On My Girls Stepmom HD

Mother, Daughter, MILF, Teen, Big Tits, Big Ass, Small Tits, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Female Domination, Blackmail, Rough Sex, Spying, Caught In The Act, Threesome, Lesbian, Bisexual, Hairy, Stockings, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Anilignus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Cum on Tits

Alexa Nova thought her and her boyfriend Brad had the perfect relationship, until he met her stepmom Lauren Phillips. Brad could not stop ogling over her, and he even invited her to one of their college parties. It was like he had completely forgotten that Alexa existed. Alexa decided to confide in Lauren and tell her about the situation. Family always comes first in Laurens heart, so she reassured Alexa with a kiss and told her Brad would be eating out of the palm of her hand in no time. The next day Brad realized that he fucked up when Alexa was no longer answering his calls or texts. He showed up at her house with a flower, but Lauren was there to set him straight while Alexa watched. She commanded him to lick her feet, eat her pussy, and be a better boyfriend. We think he got the message. When the time came for Brad to pick Alexa up for their party, he showed up dressed in a suit ready to impress. Alexa was dressed in her lingerie ready to humiliate Brad for not putting her first. She put him through the same domination Lauren did, then Lauren even came in to join the fun. The girls shared his big cock then got fucked like a tower of ginger pussy. They shared his cum mouth to mouth and made sure this was taken as a lesson well learned.

Brad licks Lauren's ass and she sits on his face. In the bedroom, he kisses their feet and he gives Alexa and Lauren rimjob & cunnilingus. The girls takes turns sucking his cock and sitting on his face. Lauren rides him in cowgirl and Alexa gets fucked in sideways while eating out Lauren. Both girls gets fucked in doggy and scene ends with a shared facial with cum swapping

Crushing On My Girls Stepmom HD 1.mp4
Crushing On My Girls Stepmom HD 2.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote