Thread: Which one
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 04:00 AM   #10
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Right so, it's boring enough that you're anothe sad wanker coming here begging us for wank fodder over some woman or other that you may or not know. For all we know or care you could have found the photographs on a dating site. What really fucking pisses me off is that you have obviously not had the fucking manners to read the fucking board rules about posting photographs without the persons permission.

Breaking that rule is bad enough, it's a fucking insult to us all that you haven't even bothered reading them before posting. It's rude. It's inconsiderate. It is downright fucking unacceptable.

And no, I will not "pick one" so you can work on it, you dim fucking shit, be ause as I already pointed out, they're all fucking minging. Twat.

THE WESTCOUNTRY SHALL RISE AGAIN!

Yay! It's pink!

Don't think.... FEEL!

We're Englishmen, and we came here, to rape your women and drink your beer.

I went back in time and voted for Hitler.

Pouring oil on troubled waters since 2008. Then lighting a fucking match.