View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:31 PM   #24
tormented1
Banned

tormented1 has initial reputation
Default am I terrible?

I fantasize about walking through a wooded area. Minding my own business and stumbling on a thicket in a hidden valley. while checking it out I come across this sight. Wedged between a fallen branch and a rocky outcropping is a young lady hopelessly stuck. I have always been a "nice" guy and tend to help anyone and everyone. However, here is a situation where this girls face is completely hidden from view. mine and hers. Facing me is a perfect little ass poking out from the woods. Shes wearing the smallest pair of daisy dukes I've ever seen. Shes not hurt but she cant move. I could free her in moments and maybe, maybe she would be grateful. Or,...I could reach around and unbutton then unzip her shorts very slowly. Now shes panicked and screaming "whos there?. stop!". No one could possibly hear her. I put my hand on the small of her back and slowly tug at her shorts. Wrestling first one side then the other. more screaming. "i'll pay you anything". I yank those daisy dukes down to her ankles hard and fast. She is wiggling, trying to get free. Her lips and asshole are exposed to the cool air. Shes puckering her asshole trying to fend off any advance. I softly touch the inside of her thigh. then her cheek. randomly landing anywhere I want. Moving my face in close I exhale hot air over her taint. screams and pleading erupt. Then I let my saliva drip down on to her asshole and run down her pussy lips. Then "smack!" I let her have good hard spank on her right cheek. "why,why" i hear her say. "smack!". again and again. Fingering her tiny asshole first whith my pinky then progressivly larger fingers I unzip and spit on the head of my cock. Rubbing the tip along her asshole and pussylips. I position my cock on her ass and push. pushing in she resists. screams. I push harder. and the moment comes when I pass through her resistance, and the head of my cock disappears. I'm in. Spitting on my shaft I continue. pushing deeper.. Hot-tight. When Im fully inside her tight little ass I grab her sides and she jumps and clenches, butt squeezing my cock hard like a vice. I begin to pump her harder, faster. Inserting 1, then 2, then 3 fingers up her snatch, flicking her clit furiously with my pinky and inserting my thumb between my cock and her asshole. Slaming her ass, her cheeks ripple with my motion and I unload deep in her ass. After a few hours I remove her from her confinement telling her not to move for 10 minutes or else. I hike out hearing her soft whimpering. This "nice" guy finished first.
tormented1 is offline   Reply With Quote