View Single Post
Old 07-25-2017, 03:41 AM   #124
TRAKS
Privileged Member

TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mother and Son

mp4
Size: 454119161 bytes (433.08 MiB), duration: 00:33:20, avg.bitrate: 1816 kb/s
Audio: aac, 24000 Hz, mono (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 30.00 fps(r) (eng)

What have we done... We can never take that back. I thought it was your father the whole time! Oh God. Those things you did to me... your own mother. You watched me through the door with him, getting undressed, kissing him... then he put the blindfold on me. If he hadn't left me to go answer his work call... you wouldn't have secretly come into the room and- Oh dear, you saw your mother do such dirty things!

How long did you stand over me before I heard you breathing so hard?? Stroking your young cock as I pressed the vibrator against my pussy... Oh dear, then I touched you!! I... I touched my own son's throbbing cock. I should have known, it didn't feel like your father's. It was... sooo much harder.

You should have stopped me when I pulled you down on top of me, when I wrapped my legs around you, begging you to rub my pussy. My poor boy... it's no wonder your hands were shaking, and that you came so quickly when I swallowed your cock! If only my blindfold had fallen off before I ripped my pantyhose open and had you fuck me!

But it was too late... and I feel so wrong thinking this... saying it... but I want you, honey. It's Ok, touch Mommy like you did before. Please, put it in again. Ohhhh oh God, yes!! Shh, your father is coming!! Oh honey, not while he's right outside the door!!

Fantasy includes: taboo, mother/son, blowjob, cum in mouth, virtual sex, virtual creampie, female masturbation, vibrator, orgasms, cuckold, foreplay, virtual kissing, virtual cock stroking, stripping, voyeur, lingerie, pov

Category: TABOO INCEST
Related Categories: MILF, BLOW JOBS, BLINDFOLDS, CUM SWALLOWERS, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: older woman, younger man, family, milf, blindfold, bra and panties, pantyhose, heels, mom, mistaken identity, dick sucking, cock sucking, cum swallowing, doggystyle, bouncing tits

https://fboom.me/file/18f6ceed56324/...ed_To_Know.mp4