View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 08:23 AM   #111
TRAKS
Privileged Member

TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Father and Daughtr

mp4
Size: 1017840314 bytes (970.69 MiB), duration: 00:15:54, avg.bitrate: 8535 kb/s
Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920x1080, 23.98 fps(r) (eng)

Category: TABOO INCEST FATHER DAUGHTER
Related Categories: OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN, DADDY'S GIRL, INTERRACIAL, BIG LOADS, BIG TITS Keywords: aaliyah hadid

Dear Diary,

The other night I went to a rave with some friends and stumbled in pretty late. Daddy was sleeping on the couch so I figured mom made him do it because he was drinking again. Daddy looked so silly to me I decided to take a few pics then lost my balance and fell on him. He never moved so I started taking selfies. I'm embarassed to admit it but I even took pics of his penis and because I'd been partying I had no inhibitions anymore.

Somehow or another Daddys cock ended up in my mouth and it was hard as a rock which I think woke him up. Daddy was shocked at first but then something happened and we were all over each other. Daddy pulled me into a sixtynine and made me cum soo hard but it wasn't enough.

I straddled him and slid his hardness into my soaked pussy all the way to his balls. I rode Daddy until I came pretty hard then he rolled me on my back. Daddy pounded me hard and fast until I came again then I looked up and begged him to keep going. A few hard thrusts later and Daddy exploded all over by ass. That was the first time I raved Daddy and I can't wait to do it again soon.

Sex acts include blowjob, cunnilingus, reverse cowgirl, missionary, cumshot

https://fboom.me/file/385016917cecc/...y_HD.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/2da03e2fc3b6d/...y_HD.part2.rar