View Single Post
Old 08-17-2008, 10:42 AM   #38
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel you leaning forward and wonder what you are doing. Then I feel like I am falling and grab onto you tightly as you take us to the floor. My back hits the floor knocking the breathe out of me and still you pound into me harder and deeper then I ever thought possible. How you didn't lose a beat was beyound me. I find the thrusts were taking me back to that awful place once more. As you tell me you are going to cum, I feel my own traitorous body getting ready too.

I hold onto you tightly as your hot cum drives into my womb, my own body convulses with a powerful climax that leaves me breathless. You continue thrusting into me as I tremble and I fight for air. It took a long time before I relaxed in your arms but when I did I was angry and said to you. "Are you happy now, get the hell off of me". I wanted to go home now and clean myself. I knew I couldn't go to the police, they would never believe a stripper was raped but I knew I wasn't coming back here ever again.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote