View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 07:23 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Okay, so you where a virgin, you are still my whore." I did not like those words as you began to use me in any way you pleased. It sounded as if you planned to keep me after this was over. No, I said to myself, its just a man's statement thats all.

I could not wait until this was over as you began to lift me up and down again on your huge cock. I tried not to feel you deep within my body but my pussy began to get wet, lubrication your cock so you could thrust up hard inside me. I gasped loudly as you moved me up and down and squeezed my ass.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote