View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008, 03:06 PM   #32
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You laughed at me, you didn't believe what I said even though it was taking a long time to penetrate me. You kept shoving me down as you thrusted up and finally you hit the resistance of my hymen and I winched in pain. You were busy moving your mouth around my body kissing and sucking me everywhere. The next push sober you up as I screamed and you probably felt the tearing. You had pushed with such force that my body finally grounded out against your mound and your mouth covered mine. Your tongue slid in my mouth to muffle the scream and you held me firmly against your body as tears wet both our faces and I punched at your back from the pain.

Finally I settled down as the pain subsided, I thought surely you would let me go now that you knew the truth but you still held onto me firmly but now gently as you rubbed my back letting my body adjust to your size for awhile. To my surprise you began to lift me up and down on your cock and there was no pain now. You were making me your own as you started to kiss and lick my body once more. You suddenly latched onto my nipple and held me in place as you grinded agains my most private part. I knew then that you planned to still take me. The strange thing was I was feeling new sensation from your mouth and from your grounding motion that rubbed not unpleasantly against my clit.

Last edited by rvplymates; 08-15-2008 at 03:09 PM.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote