View Single Post
Old 05-27-2014, 10:36 AM   #96
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 4 Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

MIA’s of the 3rd Gulf war Part 4

Story By Mad Gerald, Conwic & Soprano84

The content of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.
IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:

The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

This story is fantasy! (not real, Fantasy OK) and involves the gang rape of a woman. It is very nc. If you are under 18 or offended by such material please do not read.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Copyright Mad Gerald 2014.

Chains of Command continued.

To the humiliated Lieutenant Colonel Diana Deans it seemed as if her ass rape lasted for hours, for an eternity. Bound and helpless to resist him, all she could do was lie there and grit her teeth as he impaled her ass again and again with his hard cock. The burning, painful feeling of fullness as his cock opened up her ass overwhelmed her mind, driving even the prospect of the Camp Commander’s cruel game out of her consciousness. The brutal sodomy went on and on until the exhausted, sobbing Diana thought she would go out of her mind from the pain and humiliation. But her agony -along with her anal rape- only ended when the Commander finally reached his climax, finally dumped his hot load of cum deep into her asshole. Then he brutally ripped his still erect cock out of the tight grip of Diana’s asshole in one final degrading spasm of pain. He paused briefly to wipe his shit stained cock on her tear stained face, leaving a brown smear across one wet cheek, and then left the office.

He left Diana bound tightly across his desk, unable to rise. For a long time she simply lay there, her tears staining the Commander’s precious papers. Slowly, the sobs subsided, and Diana began to regain her composure despite the pain and the continuing feeling of emptiness that he had left in her brutally stretched asshole. Diana could feel her sphincter slowly tightening as it struggled to shrink back to its normal girth. She could also feel the disgusting wetness of his cum as it slowly dripped out of her still open asshole. Her mind returned to the Commander’s game, his “test” of her decision-making abilities. The thought of having to decide which of her girls would suffer torture or rape made her sick at her stomach, but at least it served to distract her from the humiliating feeling of his cum as it slowly ran out of her open asshole and down her thigh.

Diana had no idea how long she lay there before the Commander returned accompanied by one of the guards. He watched as the guard untied Diana from the desk and stood the still handcuffed woman up. The guard turned her to face the Commander and then passed his arms underneath Diana’s armpits and locked his hands behind her beck in a half Nelsen. After the guard had immobilized the still handcuffed woman, the Camp Commander stepped over to his desk and retrieved something from his desk drawer. He returned to stand in front of Diana and held up what she immediately recognized as a silver leaf, the insignia of rank for a lieutenant colonel. Her rank. She watched him slowly unhook the clasp on the back and free the long needle like arm, which secured the insignia on a collar or cap. He held it up to her face as he said:

“Since I am allowing you to play at being an officer, you will need to have an insignia of your rank. Here it is. Unfortunately, I see no uniform to pin it to. I shall have to, as you say, make do. But as far as I can see, there is only one appropriate place to pin on your rank.”

As he spoke, the Commander reached out and grasped Diana’s right breast. He weighed the soft warm globe in his hand for a moment as Diana held her breath in anticipation. Then he gently let the breast hang naturally as he took hold of its nipple. The thick red nub hardened in his fingers as he pulled gently on it, stretching her nipple far beyond its normal length. His right hand held the oak leaf, the pin extended. As a horrified Diana watched, he slowly pressed the pin against the stretched part of her nipple. She felt only a small prick as it entered the nipple. Diana stared transfixed at the pin as it slowly disappeared into her nipple. Then, suddenly, the tip of the pin reappeared on the other side, accompanied by a thick drop of bright red blood. She felt little pain even now. The shock of her piercing having left her numb. Diana watched helplessly as he closed the clasp on the pin, locking it in place in her nipple. Now the silver oak leaf rested in front of and tightly against the tip of her nipple in a crude parody of her rank.

The guard released her as soon as the pin was locked in place. He even removed her handcuffs. As Diana warily rubbed her wrists to restore the circulation in her hands, the Commander warned her not to attempt any form of resistance. Such resistance would, he warned, mean a severe punishment not only for herself, but for five of the other POWs as well. He gestured for her to follow him and turned to the door.

Resigned to her fate but with her head held high, the unbound Diana walked out of his office behind the Commander, followed by the guard. She followed him as he entered the nearest interrogation room. Diana stopped short just as she entered the room, caught by surprise at seeing the line of nude women against the far wall. Her hesitation prompted a sharp blow as well as a rough push from the guard behind her, propelling Diana the rest of the way into the room in a less than dignified manner. Diana came to attention and stood facing the Commander, and, behind him, the five women lining the wall. Feeling like she was on display in front of the other prisoners, Diana suddenly felt embarrassed by the way she must look to them, by the brown stain on her cheek, by the cum she could feel still dripping out of her asshole, an the oak leaf piercing her nipple. Somehow, she felt as if she were letting them down by allowing them to see her like this, with the traces of her anal rape still on her body. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see that the “twins”, Beate and Sheri, the brunette and blonde captains from her old squadron were there, standing on the right end of the line, looking very much like they had just been through Hell. She could see the whip marks curling around their ribs and the traces of cum on their inner thighs, badges of their suffering much like her own. Despite what she had just been through, her heart went out in sympathy to them. Their tear stained faces looked mutely back at her with what seemed to Diana to be sadness or perhaps even pity for her. Next to Sheri was a petite redhead , Navy LT Paula Corry, and beside her an equally petite Black woman who Diana recognized as Ensign Tasha Renwibe. Both looked terrified, their eyes imploring her to help them. At the far end of the line was another redhead, this one older and taller than Paula was. This woman was trying to put up a brave front, but Diana could see the fear in her eyes. She didn’t recognize her; but thought she must be the new prisoner Diana had heard about through the cell “telegraph“, the coded taps they used to communicate when they thought the guards were not paying attention. . Burke was her name, she remembered. Captain Burke. Like her, all five of the women were nude; each with their hands bound behind their backs. Each had one end of the rope noose tied around their necks secured to the hooks in the ceiling supports above their heads. And each had been gagged with the dildo shaped gags favored by the Brotherhood. Unable to come to Diana’s aid or even to speak, they could only stand mutely and watch as Diana was tested, painfully aware of the consequences to themselves if Diana failed to satisfy the sadistic Camp Commander. On either end of the line stood a pair of grinning guards. Diana stiffened as she saw that one of them was the guard the prisoners called “crazy” Hassan, a man known and feared for his extreme brutality.

“ These are the five I have chosen. I have explained the situation to them. They know what will happen to them if you refuse to choose. Hassan is waiting, as is the electric bed. It is up to you what happens to them.”

There was a knock at the door. At the Commander’s response, two guards entered, each leading a nude, bound woman at the end of a rope leash. Diana turned to face them as they were positioned side by side on the Commander’s left. Diana recognized them both instantly. The tall muscular short haired
Amazon on the right was Marine Major Sam MacCrossin. The slightly shorter, equally muscular woman standing beside her could easily have been MacCrossin’s twin -- except that this woman’s skin was a deep dark ebony color. Skin so dark that her nude, sweat covered body seemed to shine in the bright lights of the interrogation room. Ivory and ebony, Diana thought, the image suggested by the vivid contrast in their skin colors. She recognized the big Black woman as the Marine sergeant, Jones, Sergeant Desiree Jones. From the sweat pouring off their bodies and the pumped up condition of their muscular arms and legs, Diana knew that the two had come directly from working at the millstone. The two amazon Marines were still breathing heavily from their workout at the heavy millstone. Diana could not help noticing how their large breasts rose and fell noticeably with each breath. The prominence of those womanly globes was further enhanced by the way handcuffing their hands behind their backs. It seemed to force the two women’s breasts forward as if they were offering them to the watcher. Diana found herself staring at the two Amazon’s breasts; she was fascinated- perhaps even aroused- by those heavy globes. Her face turned red as Diana realized that she was staring, Hastily, she transferred her gaze to their faces. Both women looked back at her with a puzzled, but wary expression. They obviously had no idea about what was happening.

“I wish to see a whipping. You shall decide which of these two whores will be whipped. The other will pleasure you while you watch Hassan whip the one you choose. After all, rank has its benefits as well as its responsibilities.. I will not deny you the benefits ... if you can make the decisions. Now chose who will pleasure you, and who will suffer the whip.”

“I shall chose because you leave me no alternative. But there is no need to make the other ... ah.... pleasure me. Please, don‘t make her do that.”

“I insist. Now chose, quickly!”

Diana turned back to face the two puzzled women. Desperately, she tried to think of some just way to decide who would suffer. But there was none. She could not choose to spare the weak by choosing the strong to suffer. Both women were strong. Neither had done anything to deserve this punishment. The only difference between the two was in their respective ranks. And their races. Black or white; Major or Sergeant? Diana had only a second to decide. It did not help her that she found both the strong, butch Marines to be very attractive. Especially Sam. The thought made her very uncomfortable.

“Whip Major MacCrossin.”

“DIANA! NO!”

“I’m sorry Sam. I..I don’t have a choice.”

“A splendid choice. Hassan! Prepare the White whore. Fifteen strokes with all the strength of your arm and of your faith. Then you may take the infidel whore in the ass.”

So experienced was Hassan in this task that it was the work of seconds to have the big Marine Major strung up with her arms above her head, her hands still handcuffed but with a rope secured to the chain between the cuffs. He then ran that rope through the hook in the center of the large ceiling fan in the center of the room. He hoisted her up until only her toes touched the concrete floor of the interrogation room. Sam began desperately kicking out at him with one foot, forcing him to call another guard to assist him. The guard held her legs together as Hassan tied Sam’s bare feet together with a rope. Once that was done, Hassan stepped away from her to admire his work, leaving the muscular Marine officer dangling helplessly from the fan, her long, tall body stretched to the breaking point as she struggled to keep at least a toe on the floor to help support her weight. Satisfied at the way Sam was positioned, Hassan picked up the three-foot long leather camel crop, which he used as a whip and faced the Camp Commander, waiting for his order to begin.

While Hassan was taking care of the big Marine Major, the Camp Commander directed Diana to lean back against a table. Then he seized Desiree and forced the big Black female Marine to her knees in front of the reluctant Diana. He took a thin cane from the table behind her and held it across his body as he stood behind Desiree, staring into Diana’s eyes as he spoke directly to her.

“ I expect this whore to do a good job of licking out her officer’s cunt. Anything less, and I shall use this cane to encourage her. And I expect to see you enjoy her efforts, enjoy having your subordinate using her tongue on your sex. If I do not see the pleasure from her tongue in your face, I shall use the cane on her as well. Hassan. Begin!”

Hassan nodded to the guard at the wall switch. The man flicked on the switch, starting the fan, making the bound Amazon begin to turn along with the fan. Hassan watched her rotate with the fan for a moment, the half smile the women had learned to fear beginning to form on his lips. Then he drew his arm back and lashed out at Sam as she slowly spun in front of him. The leather tip caught Sam across her taunt asscheeks, instantly leaving a muddy red streak across the pale flesh. A moan escaped from the big female Marine’s tightly compressed lips. Hassan drew back his arm and waited. He watched Sam spin for two rotations before he lashed out again. This time he aimed at her breasts, at the essence of her femininity. His lash landed across her left breast, leaving another red streak, this one exactly bisecting the center of Sam’s soft fleshy breast, right across the erect red nipple. This time it was a shrill scream that escaped from Sam’s lips.

Diana watched her friend being whipped with mounting horror. It was worse than she had imagined. And she was to blame; she had given him Sam. She had blurted out Sam’s name not because Sam deserved this, but because of her attraction to Sam. She was punishing the other woman for her own desires. Diana was so focused on Sam’s suffering that she had forgotten about Desiree kneeling at her feet. Diana jumped in surprise when she felt the muscular Black Sergeant’s tongue against her cunt lips. She looked down at Desiree. She saw that the tip of the Camp Commander’s cane was pressed against the back of Desiree’s head, forcing the muscular Black woman’s face into Diana’s cunt. The woman’s tongue licked over her cunt lips. It felt so warm and slippery as it moved up and down Diana’s cunt lips. Then the tongue began to concentrate on the top of Diana’s slit, searching for and soon finding the White woman’s clitoris. Diana looked down at Desiree’s broad muscular and very Black back and shivered at the feelings radiating from her cunt. The butch looking, young Black Sergeant obviously knew how to suck a woman’s cunt. Diana wondered how many times she had done this before. Diana had to lean back against the table to keep her balance, as her knees grew weak under assault of the other woman’s tongue. Desiree’s tongue felt so good. It was the first purely physical pleasure she had received since her capture. This was so good. A forbidden pleasures that she had denied herself all her life. Diana lost herself in it, forgetting for the moment all about Sam despite the sound of her screams echoing through the room, forgot about the Commander, forgot about everything except the other woman’s tongue.

“ Is she a good cunt licker? Does it please you to have this whore licking you while these other women watch? Is this what you made your sergeants do this to you before the Brotherhood captured you? Did you find pleasure then in the cunt licking of a Black whore? What a degenerate whore you are, Lieutenant Colonel Deans! Taking your pleasure from another POW while another of your women is being whipped before your eyes. Now you are the rapist!”

Diana’s face flushed an embarrassed red at the Commander’s cruel words. She had forgotten about the five women against the wall. Diana opened her eyes and looked over at them. She found the five staring at her as she stood there above Desiree, head back, legs spread, her face a clear reflection of the pleasure she was receiving. The disgust in their eyes hurt Diana deeply. She knew that she had been toppled from the pedestal they had placed her upon. It was not that she had wanted to be on that pedestal. But Diana had always been the strong one, the one the other women looked up to. Now they saw her in a different light; they saw her taking pleasure from the humiliation of another POW. Their idol had fallen. Hatred and contempt replaced the respect that they had once felt. Except for Beate and Sheri, the women who knew her best. In their eyes was only pain. Tears came to Diana’s eyes as she spoke to the other women as well as the Camp commander.

“I... I’m sorry. I’m sorry. So sorry.! PLEASE!. No more. Whip me instead of Sam.”

“No, that would be too ... easy. It is always easy for a real whore like you to accept being whipped or raped. That is her fate in life. But you are the one who has denied that she is a whore, the one who pretends that she is an officer, a Colonel. One who claims that she could make the hard decisions an officer must make as well as a man could. Was all that a lie?”

“There is nothing honorable or manly in having a woman whipped. Or in forcing this woman to lick my cunt. This has nothing to do with me as an officer. Please, I’ll... I’ll do what you wish. Please stop this. Please!”

“This is your test, Lieutenant Colonel Deans. A test to see if you are hard enough to be an officer. If you are not hard enough to use your subordinates without hesitation, not hard enough to ignore their suffering, how can you be an officer? Do you think any officer of the Brotherhood would care what happens to a subordinate? No, he would be strong; he would be hard. All that you are not. You are weak. Like all whores, you are dominated by your emotions, not your will. I will not stop until you admit to me that you are too weak, too womanly , too emotional to be an officer. Accept that you are indeed a whore ruled by her emotions and then this will stop. It is your choice.”

“All right! You win. I am a whore! I said it. Now stop, please.!”

“Foolish woman. Your words do not impress me. They are lies. You do not- yet- recognize the truth, that you are indeed a whore. You are still too proud. too full of your foolish western ideas.. I shall not stop until you recognize the truth of my words and accept the destiny God has chosen for you- a life as the slave whore of the Faithful.”

“Please. I beg you.... punish me, not Sam or Sergeant Jones.”

“You have chosen. Now you must live with those choices. Is that not punishment enough for a whore such as you are? ”

With those words, he delivered a hard stroke with the cane across Desiree’s upturned ass and commanded her to resume licking Diana’s cunt. Once again, Diana felt the Black woman’s wet, snake-like tongue caress her clit. Then the other woman’s full, soft lips closed over the sensitive bud as well, capturing and holding it as her tongue increased its speed, batting Diana’s clit back and forth with its tip. Diana felt the warm spreading through her body; she felt her knees began to go weak again. But this time she fought against it, determined to take no pleasure from Desiree’s forced caresses. Diana dug her fingernails into the palms of her hands, desperately trying to distract herself from the feelings flooding through her body as Desiree’s tongue flicked back and forth across Diana’s blood filled, ultra sensitive clit.

“Watch your friend, whore. See how Hassan is skinning the big whore’s backsides and breasts! See how her body moves under the caresses of his whip? Or does your foolish sentimentalism blind you to the beauty of another woman’s pain.”

Diana looked up at Sam. What she saw almost broke her heart. As Sam’s nude body slowly revolved in front of her, Diana could see the multiple muddy red stripes, the marks of Hassan’s whip, running across both of Sam’s breasts and ass cheeks as well as across the backs of her upper thighs. She saw that three of the cruel stripes had cut diagonally across both of Sam’s breasts, another three lay across Sam’s taunt butt cheeks, and two more deep red streaks ran in parallel lines across the backs of both of Sam’s thighs. The vivid red of the whip’s marks were in striking contrast to the paleness of Sam’s skin, making this violation of Sam’s body seem even more obscene in Diana‘s eyes. As she watched Sam‘s body moving under the whip, Diana found herself becoming aroused despite her horror at Sam‘s suffering. The combination of strength and femininity so evident in Sam’s nude body as she moved under the whip was so arousing that Diana had the fleeting wish that she were the one on her knees, not Desiree. She wished that she could be kneeling in front of Sam worshipping the majesty of the big Marine’s naked body in a sincere if masochistic apology for choosing Sam to feel Hassan‘s whip. As soon as the thought entered Diana’s mind, she fought to dismiss it. It was too perverse, too sick, to think of doing such a thing with a woman , especially one who was her subordinate. But she could not erase that erotic image from her mind Guiltily, she wished that she could take Sam’s pain upon herself, wished that she could at least share that pain with Sam. As Diana watched, another blow struck Sam, this one directly across her left breast. Diana recoiled in sympathy as she watched that whip sink yet again into Sam’s tortured breast with another meaty “ thump“, The force of the blow made the soft woman flesh bounce obscenely on the woman‘s chest. As Sam screamed, out her pain, her tear filled eyes locked directly into Diana’s. Diana felt a chill come over her as she saw not just the pain in Sam‘s eyes, but also an almost feral hatred there, a burning anger at those , including Diana, who had put her under the whip. Without the strength of that anger, Sam would have not been able to endure the terrible pain of Hassan’s whip. Without it, she would have long ago surrendered to the overwhelming pain Diana could plainly see in the tortured expression on Sam’s handsome face and in the tears running freely down her cheeks. With teeth bared, Sam fought, matching her anger against the whip’s pain . But it was a losing struggle. Sam’s body rotated again. All Diana could see now was the broad expanse of Sam’s whip stripped back. She watched in horror and pity as another blow landed diagonally across that strong back. She saw Sam’s body arch in response; she heard a new scream torn from Sam’s lips only to abruptly end. When Sam rotated back towards Diana a second later, she appeared to be unconscious. Her head was down, her chin resting against the top of her breast, her body hanging limply in her bonds. Hassan watched Sam for another slow rotation, trying to see if she had indeed fainted, or if she was faking. Then he shrugged and drew back his whip for another blow. This one landed across Sam’s well muscled ass cheeks. There was no response from the big Marine other than the way her limp body swayed slightly in response to the power of the whip‘s blow.

“Hassan. STOP! Use the smelling salts. I want her aware and able to feel each stroke. And you, Lieutenant Colonel Deans. You do not seem to be enjoying this Black whore’s efforts as much as you did before. She must not be doing a very good job. I shall encourage her for you.”

With those words, he swung the thin cane over his head and brought it down across the center of Desiree’s meaty ass. Diana felt as much as heard the scream that exploded from the Black Sergeant’s mouth directly into Diana’s cunt. Again and again, the Commander’s cane rose and fell, six times in all, creating multiple parallel lines of deep purple welts across Desiree’s hard Black butt cheeks. Then Diana’s screams joined with Desiree’s. Diana’s back arched in pain as Desiree’s teeth bit down into Diana’s clit in response to the pain of the cane. To Diana’s horror, she found the pain almost as arousing as Desiree’s tongue. She was so close to cumming. So close.

When the Commander finally lowered his cane, Desiree’s tongue immediately returned to work on Diana’s erect clit. She worked feverishly, and quite skillfully, at Diana’s clit, desperate to bring Diana off despite the other woman’s resistance. Determined to avoid another canning, Desiree applied her years of Sapphic experience and all of her considerable skills to Diana’s cunt. For her part, Diana no longer resisted the woman’s caresses. Anxious to spare Desiree another caning, and unable to ignore her own growing arousal, Diana let herself go. She relaxed and let Desiree’s tongue carry her along toward a climax. She felt disgusted at herself for the way her body was responding, but could see no way out. In her guilt, Diana wished again that the situation was reversed, that she was the one on her knees licking out the big, sweaty Black Sergeant’s cunt. Like the image with Sam, the image of her with her face buried in the Sergeant’s Black cunt masochistically aroused her. She felt that was what she deserved, to be humiliated and abused just as she had abused them. Her face turned a bright red from embarrassment at these strange thoughts filling her mind. As she tottered on the edge of her climax, Diana remembered that she was being observed. She became even more embarrassed by the realization that the other five women had seen her weakness, her betrayal of the other POWs. She was terrified of seeing the disappointment, even the contempt, that she knew must be in their eyes. The thought of what Beate and Sheri must think of her now was especially painful to Diana. She could not bear to look them in the eye. Instead she fixed her eyes on the grinning Camp Commander, trying to find the strength to endure this in her hatred of him.

The Commander used the tip of his cane to lift the silver oak leaf piercing her breast.

“Heavy weight to carry, isn’t it. Won’t it be so much easier to admit that you are but a whore. Then you could join the others and comfort them instead of inflicting such pain on them. Look! The big Marine whore is coming around. There are five more strokes to go for her. Strokes you ordered. Count them out for me. Count them, or I shall have Hassan continue whipping her until you do.”

Looking over at Sam, Diana saw that she was indeed again conscious. The fan had been turned off to allow them to revive her. she hung there in front of Diana, her head up, fear and confusion painfully evident in her eyes. Hassan drew back the leather whip and with all his considerable strength sank the top half of the whip into Sam’s well muscular back. Diana was struck by the pleasure on his face as he wielded his whip. Clearly, it was a sexual pleasure. For Hassan, using the whip on one of the POWs was no different from, and just as satisfying as , using his cock. It was their pain that aroused him. He cocked his arm for another blow.

“COUNT! Or he continues.”

“ONE”

Time seemed to stand still as Diana watched the next blow cut through the air. She watched it move through the air in slow motion. She heard it strike. She even flinched in sympathy with Sam as the whip sank deep into Sam’s back. But at the same time, the burning in her cunt grew more intense, distracting her from Sam‘s agony. She was split between the two conflicting sensations, between sympathy for Sam‘s suffering and her own intense need for sexual satisfaction.

“TWO... Oh God.. Please.”

Sam was staring her in the face, but her eyes were unfocused. Her pain was so evident in those eyes and in her tortured face. Diana’s heart went out to her as Sam screamed out her pain in an animal like cry, her body shaking from the force of that blow.

“THREE.. oh.. oh.. ... uhmm”

The tongue felt so good. Her cunt was on fire. She could not believe that she was about to cum while watching her friend being whipped. What was wrong with her? What must the other women be thinking about her, about her cumming as she watched Sam being whipped?

“FOUR... Oh GOD.. Oh GOD..”

Whether by chance or by Hassan’s timing, the last blow and Diana’s climax occurred at the same moment. Desiree’s hot, wet tongue rapidly moved across Diana’s swollen, aroused clit while her thick lips tried to suck it into her mouth . Diana climaxed just as the meaty sound of the last blow filled the room followed a split second later by Sam‘s scream.

“OH GOD..OHEE..OHEE.. FIVE... OHEEE... ...... GOD.. oh.. Please, let it be over now!”

“No whore, it is just beginning. Hassan! Revive her again. Then take your pleasure in her ass. And I shall take my pleasure as well with this Black whore. And so shall you, whore. Again!”

Prodding Desiree’s hanging right breast with his cane , the Commander set her back to work on Diana’s super sensitive clit. Diana’s body shook with a combination of pleasure and pain as Desiree’s tongue returned to work on her painfully sensitive clit. As she sucked on Diana‘s clit, the Commander used Desiree’s bound arms to raise and hold her in a half crouch, her ass just at the level of his crotch. He unzipped his pants and extracted his erect cock. As Diana watched, he positioned the head of his cock at the tiny star of Desiree’s sphincter . He used one hand to force his cock into that small opening. Brutally, methodically, he forced his cock deeper and deeper into Desiree’s ass. Diana felt the other woman’s strong but muffled moans vibrate against her cunt as he forced his way in. Then the Commander taped Desiree on the breast again and her tongue returned to Diana’s clit. Diana could see that the Commander had half sunk his cock into the Black woman’s ass. She watched in horror as he finished the job, sinking it up to his pubic hair in a series of brutal short thrusts. Then, still holding her in her half crotch with one hand, he let his cock soak in the warmth of the woman’s ass as she lay uncomfortably sandwiched between the two of them.

“Now. Shall we share this woman? Shall we both take our pleasure of her- I from her ass and you from her mouth? Shall we rape her together. “

“Please... don’t do this. Please... I’ll say whatever you want. Please! Don’t do this to her.”

“I am not doing this to her. You are. You selected her. You climaxed as she served you with her mouth. You have already raped her. I am just using her for my pleasure in the same way you have.”

“No. It’s not the same. I didn’t rape her. You made me do this! I didn‘t want to do it!”

“You took your pleasure from the Black whore. You raped her. What does it matter? Why do you feel guilty about using a mere Sergeant like that? Is it your weakness, your sentimentality again? You also chose your friend to be whipped. Look over at her. NOW! Do you see what Hassan is doing to her? That too is your fault. All of this is your fault. All because you will not admit to yourself that you are not an officer, but a whore.”

Briefly, Diana looked up to see that Hassan was preparing to sodomize Sam, just as the Commander was sodomizing Desiree. In desperation Diana cried out:

“What do you want from me? I told you what you wanted to hear. I am a WHORE! I AM A WHORE! Now, Please, stop torturing those women. “

“But you do not truly accept that you are a whore. Yet. I see the pride still in your eyes. But ask yourself, would you rather be in these two women’s place or where you are now. Would you rather be the one suffering than the one who inflicts the suffering? A whore would answer that she wants to be the one suffering. Is that not your choice as well? “

Diana could not reply. It was true that she wished that she was the one on her knees using her tongue on either Sam’s or Sergeant Jones’ cunt. Her role in selecting Sam to be whipped filled her with shame. The pleasure she had taken from Desiree’s cunt licking filled her with even more shame. But what else could she have done, she ask herself. Still, the seeds of self doubt had been planted in her mind. Diana began to question the one thing she had clung to throughout her captivity, her identity as an officer. What has been her greatest strength now became her greatest vulnerability.

The Camp Commander brought her back to the present by again using his cane on Desiree’s breast.

“Tell me what Hassan is doing to your friend. Tell me what he is doing to her or watch me strip the skin from this whore’s breast.”

“NO, don’t He’s.. he’s fucking her in the ass. He has his cock up her ... ass and is fucking her as hard as he can. Oh God. Poor Sam. He reached around her and has her breasts in his hands. OH.. Oh God. He’s trying to tear them off her chest. He’s .. he’s using them to pull her back onto his cock, stretching them, pulling them down. He has his hands sunk into her breast, her poor whipped breasts. It’s like he is trying to pull her nipples off. Please.. stop him. He’s killing her. Oh God... now he‘s .. he‘s using one hand to .. to fist her as he rapes her ass. He has his hand up her cunt. It’s like he’s.... punching her cunt. Her whole body is shaking from the way he’s pounding her. Oh God. Sam. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry! “

The Commander simply smiled back at her, intent on his own ass rape of Desiree. He was plowing into her ass with deep powerful strokes now, buffeting her body as it crouched trapped between his body and Diana’s. Much of the force of his thrusts was being transferred through Desiree into Diana’s own cunt. She felt a masochistic mix of pain and pleasure as tongue and teeth both played upon her clit, driving her closer and closer to yet another orgasm. Her mind was being overloaded by the conflicting emotions she was feeling- loathing for her captors, and herself, the shameful pleasure burning in her cunt, and her guilt over the pain being inflicted upon Sam and Sergeant Jones. All these feelings combined in the same instance with her need for release to drive Diana to the brink of madness. She felt her orgasm building, growing within her. It was becoming so intense that it was painful. She had to cum. She had to cum NOW, or the top of her head would explode.

Diana looked down at Desiree, seeing the muscles move under the dark shiny skin of her back and upper arms, seeing the other woman’s tightly clinched hands, her knuckles turning gray as she dug her fingernails into her palms until the blood flowed. But Diana no longer cared. Diana felt herself begin to cum now, felt the heat, the flames of her orgasm, cover her body just as her cunt’s secretions were covering Desiree’s face. She looked up to see the Commander thrust one more time into Desiree’s ass and then go rigid, joining her in orgasm. The two of them came at the same time, sharing a random moment of satisfaction in a coincidence which made her orgasm into a great obscene joke. How, she ask herself, could she share such a moment with someone like him. What was wrong with her? What must the other POWs think of her now. God, he was right. She was a whore.

Enjoy MG

Last edited by Mad Gerald; 06-30-2022 at 01:01 PM.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote