View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #8
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You come to work late,and I call you into my office. You start Mr. Grant this and I' m sorry that,and I'm through with it. I slam the door to my office closed. I get in your face and slap you ten times hard across the face for each minute you were late. "Now your sorry bitch"! I use one hand to pin your arms behind you and use my other to bend you over and pull your panties down. As you struggle I spank you hard. " Your panties will go on the sales board, were everyone can see them.when the sales men ask me why they are there,I will tell them who ever sells the most cars today gets to return your slutty panties to you and use you in my office to do what ever they want" I grab your face " Understand" I stick my other hand down by your ass and start to finger your pussy roughly " Well do you whore!"
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote