View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 11:20 PM   #30
snarkopo
It's been fun

snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)snarkopo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to snarkopo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crotch_Ripper View Post
Let me pose a question to all you gun banning left wingers out there. What if he got in his pickup truck and plowed down 20 people killing 6. When do we ban the cars?

You see if you think Guns are the problem your not thinking deep enough about the situation.

As a long time member of the military. I can say with great confidence that if a madman is intent of killing/terror & destruction you have no way to stop him. No matter how much material you ban or items you make illegal.
You would call me a left-winger probably but just to educate you I do not support further gun contol or any more nanny government. We've had enough freedom taken away by do-gooder politicians who only want people to think they're saving us from evil.

Last edited by snarkopo; 01-13-2011 at 11:49 PM.
snarkopo is offline   Reply With Quote