View Single Post
Old 07-19-2018, 07:55 PM   #1190
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Silvia Saige - Double Jeopardy For Stepmom HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Latina, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Wife, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Hands, Swallow

Silvia Saige Double Jeopardy For Stepmom HD.mp4

Cory Chase in Biceps and Blowjobs HD

MILF, Big Tits, POV, Female Domination, Massage, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Cum in Mouth, Swallow

Do You Like Dtrong Girls HD

The cute girl from the gym has followed you home. She noticed that you checking out the biceps of the women working out and wants to show you something. “I know you have been staring at me” she says showing off her nice toned biceps to you. Your cock instantly gets hard as this powerful woman flexes her arms.

She strips off her top revealing a lacy, too small, see through bra so you can see more of her flexing. She lets you touch her arms before pulling down your pants and playing with your cock. She oils her arms and wraps them around your cock, pinching them in her elbow and jerking you. Her perfect arms and hands keep you on edge as she pleasures you. Is this a dream?

Protein for my Arms HD

Her open mouth bobs down on your cock and she sucks you. She flexes her arms so you have something to look at as she sucks you deep into her mouth. Her mouth is as strong as her arms making you want to erupt. She takes off her top and jerks you again. You can't keep your eyes from her muscular body and perfect breasts.

Now topless she flexes over you and lays you down onto the couch. Getting on top, she sucks your cock again slowly teasing you to orgasm. Her big brown eyes look at you as she flexes, sucks and jerks. Without warning you cum in her mouth and she drinks it all down like a hungry slut. “These muscles need lots of protein and I think you can provide it for me” She tells you.

Cory Chase in Biceps and Blowjobs HD.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote