View Single Post
Old 07-22-2008, 06:08 PM   #3
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default the next bit...

With a nudge I knock the whimpering bitch to the floor, do up my pants, open the sliding door, and go out into the parking lot...I go over to her car, re-lock her door (being careful to leave no finger prints) and pick up her purse and sandles which I take back to my van. I open the sliding door, toss in the purse and sandles, climb in and close the door behind me. She looks so pretty with her wide fearful eyes, her dishevelled hair and her pretty cunt and asshole still on display for me...it's quite inspiring...my cock twitches again...I don't want to fuck her again, not just yet anyhow...I go over to her...she shrinks away from me somewhat and her eyes grow even wider as I reach for the vibrator that is on the other side of the curtain and pull it into her view...I make my way over to her...I'm sure she must see the fiery light of lust in my eyes...the look of the predator about to pounce...
She lets out a helpless little squeal as I roughly roll her on to her back, pinning her arms and still cuffed hands under her...using my left forearm I force her knees, which are held together by her panties, to her chest...I drink in the sight of her delicious, wet cunt and asshole, her curvaceous ass..."Fuck," I say with a deep growl, "You have one beautiful fucking ass, slut!"...She groans as I take the hard white phallus and use it to rub her slick sex...I press it against her ass hole and run it up the slit of pussy and flick the end of her clit with it...she squeals helplessly and struggles pathetically under me...my cock is growing hard, but I don't want her yet...I want to get her home...I turn on the vibrator full blast and press it against her clit...she practically screams as I hold it there rubbing it back and forth...I press it hard against her...she starts shaking her head back and forth, "No...no...no..."..."Oh yes, my little fuck toy...you fucking cock tease...I'm gonna make you cum!...you love this you fucking whore...your cunt is just drooling for cock...you want a strong man to take your fucking ass!...I can see it in your eyes...you want me to do this to you, you fucking little slut!..." I slide the vibrator down to her cunt hole and shove it in...she responds with a thrust of her own...the slut!...I saw in and out for a minute or two and then pull out and hold it against her clit again..."Cum!...Cum, you little bitch!...show me what a slut you are!...how much you need to be fucked!...Cum, you little fuck!..."
Something bubbles up from deep inside her...it starts as a low moan and grows to a squeal as her entire body begins to writhe and convulse under me...her body jerks and I have to put all of my weight into my forearm to keep her knees pinned to her chest..."That's it! My little fuck toy loves getting pounded by this plastic cock!"...I really give it to her puffy clean shaven twat--the vibrator flies in and out of her...my fist punches her firm ass with every inward thrust...thwack! thwack! thwack! thwack!...."Aaaah! ah! ah! ah! aaaah!"...her beautiful face is flushed with involuntary lust...I nearly cum in my pants to hear hear the deep gutted moans coming from her as yet another, deeper orgasm takes hold of her...her body loses all of its tension, becomes softer as her orgasm subsides..."Oh yes, bitch...that's how I'm going to tame you!...I'll soften you, make you mine by making you cum like you've never cum before...now it's time to go home"...her cunt gushes sweet juices as I drive the vibrator into her again...she squeals from the fresh thrust into her inflamed cunt...this time I leave the vibrator in her and pull down her panties, which will hold the vibrator in place and say, "I'm going to leave that little toy in you bitch"... I get to the front of the van, loving the sound of her whimpering...I start up the engine...turn up the tunes (Radiohead's Ok Computer) and pull out of the parking lot...

That's it for now... tell me what you think...feed-back is definitely helpful in getting the creative "juices" flowing...

I don't know how far I'll go with this story...

If any of you ladies would like a custom made story PM me, I'm happy to oblige, especially if you'd like to inspire me with pics of yourself...

Later...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote