View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 11:14 AM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tunnel grinned, she might not have been the real thing, but she was hot enough he pulled his knife out and whispered in her ear "Alright little pussy hold real still and keep my friend in your mouth, if you move I might cut you," she felt the knife pressing against her ass and started cutting into her costume exposing her pretty little ass. Then as an added joke he took her 'tail' and started feeding it in her ass. The man in her mouth pulled out and grabbed her hair, "Suck off my buddies also cunt" he said directing her to the 11 incher.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote